PDA

View Full Version : agd field trip...

thei3ug
11-18-2001, 01:01 AM
All the kiddies have long been packed onto the bus, and the field is overgrown with shell and stains, but we will always remember... well I remember me coughing and wheezing on the field right before someone gets the drop on me (like that's hard anyway).

Names and faces:
Muzik: You now get thei3ug's coolest gun award for the typhocker.
Have Blue: Next time I'm in wisconsin, I hope to steal more of those nifty stickers you had. And fire a few of your products... :) Oh and that thing I said to you last... I just get a bit odd when I haven't slept more than 8 hours in two days.
Lonsch: Quit your job. It's taking too much time out of your real life.
Shaft: I graded your test. Not too shabby... of course, you're shaft.
I honestly can't remember anyone else's AO name.... but it was great playing with all of you today. yesterday. goodnight.

Have Blue
11-18-2001, 03:33 AM
Was great to finally meet you as well, thei3ug - make sure you hit the next Big Game at Paintball Sam's and I'll be sure to bring along the Phoenix, CIP and any other rare birds for you to shoot. Was a real kick seeing your collection - we ought to open a museum!

And that thing you said to me last was because of a weird look I gave you - the weird look was because I also get a bit odd when I don't get more than 8 hrs of sleep in 2 days.

I kept doing doubletakes when seeing Muzik's gun - it always looks like an oddball Blazer at a quick glance. Country Club was truly one of the very best places I've ever played at (though admittedly I don't get out much). Playing with all of you guys was fantastic - this weekend has been the best time I've had in ages. Tom & the rest of the AGD crew did an incredible job in organizing this event - the training class, the bull session that lasted 'til 2:30 in the morning, the tour, getting fed, playing paintball... I'll be signing up in a heartbeat when the next one comes around!