PDA

View Full Version : i need a straight barrel

master_alexander
03-09-2005, 10:09 PM
i need a straight barrel for my automag...

about 14 inches long or so... i can go 16...

it's better to not have a price over 50 so that narrows it down...

and black is good...

and this is NOT a wtb thread for thoes people who like toget other people in touble (and the mods) i am just tring to decide what i am looking for...

chairman_mao
03-09-2005, 10:11 PM
What threading AC or twistlock? That will effect price and your range of selection

master_alexander
03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
twistlock, p/f h/r

RRfireblade
03-09-2005, 10:22 PM
I have Armson Twist lock barrels at bargin basement prices,1 and 2 piece models and just about any length if your interested in that Brand.

MrWallen
03-10-2005, 12:15 AM
i need a straight barrel for my automag...

about 14 inches long or so... i can go 16...

it's better to not have a price over 50 so that narrows it down...

and black is good...

and this is NOT a wtb thread for thoes people who like toget other people in touble (and the mods) i am just tring to decide what i am looking for...

straight barrel as opposed to.....?

ShadowNife
03-10-2005, 12:36 AM
that's what I'm wondering also...

i don't believe there is a flatline system for the mag yet.. o.O buh that would seriously ruin the mag look anyways...

Are you saying a barrel who's outside is basically straight like a carbon fiber one?

personally I'm looking for one of those too, cuz it makes the mag look all the more cool.

Kevmaster
03-10-2005, 12:37 AM
I three had that question...hehe...oh well

Sk8ermog
03-10-2005, 03:47 AM
I think he just means a barrel that shoots straight. I've stuck with the tried and true boomstick and have had great luck with it. Barrels are more of a preference thing depending one what kind of paint you shoot and all that. I personally love the Dye Excel. It's really cheap and for the Blaze paint I use it has worked great. The boomstick is always a really good choice just cause of it's history and quality. Might be a little heavy, but still works great. I have 2 boomys for my powerfeed mags and 1 dye excel for my cocker threaded mags. Dye barrels just seem to suit me well.

chairman_mao
03-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I have a DYE SS for my twistlock mag and I love it. It shoots darts and I've never had a problem with getting paint to match. The Armson barrels are a good brand I'd give those a look. Also check the B/S/T you can probably find a good variety of twistlock barrels there. I have seen a few SP AAs for under $30. These are good barrels also you might find a boomy or two for under $50.

CrawforDry
03-10-2005, 09:34 AM
I need a curved barrel.

Hehe, jk. I think you mean a non-rifled barrel?