PDA

View Full Version : I think Im gonna cry..

yakitori
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
:cry:

Im saying by to my beloved Karta emag. I hate to do it, but with a baby on the way in a few months, I probably cannot afford to keep this gun. I am not quitting paintball, but I am definitely going to have to downsize my collection.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/yakitori/6e8f4a79.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/yakitori/IMG_0235.jpg

jamescell
03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
If your anything like me you will need paintball 10 times more after entering the world of parenthood. I will agree, it does tax your bank account alot, I am having trouble putting food on the table, but I need an excuse to go out for a day and relax. Good luck :D

yakitori
03-10-2005, 11:23 AM
When I had my baby I bought my self a karta as a present! If your anything like me you will need paintball 10 times more after entering the world of parenthood. Good luck :D

lol. I hear ya. Stress relief right.

Lohman446
03-10-2005, 11:28 AM
DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR HOBBIES when getting married, or when having children if you can at all avoid it. Cut back sure, it may be a finanical necessity, but do not give it up. You need things for you too... and if you cut out the things you enjoy completely because you "have" to, you may very well resent it later on.

Chronobreak
03-10-2005, 12:08 PM
what # is it?

hope it finds a nice home.

yakitori
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
#76 rail, and body.

I hope it finds a good home too. Im sure the person will take as good of care of it as I did. Its easier for me to keep it in good condition, since I play indoor ball mostly.

Maggot6
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Damn. I just bought one. Do you part out at all? Good luck with the baby ;)

atm743
03-10-2005, 05:44 PM
man that sucks that you have to downsize its such a nice set up and you jest made it too!!!

well goodluck with your new boy or girl or both :D

and also would you be kind in selling the fireblade :D

i have $$ now in paypal ;)

really

and if you dont have the stock trigger i can trade you mine with $$$

Baby Huey
03-10-2005, 09:09 PM
The posts above are so true. I have a wife and a 2 1/2 year old. The 5 hours I get on Friday (for PB) are great for me and my family. It clears your head after doing the M-F 8-5 thing. Congrats on the child there is no greater thing in life than the love of your own child. God Bless.

Baby Huey

tony3
03-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Wow, that is like the first emag I've really been impressed with.

Have fun with the baby!

yakitori
03-10-2005, 10:42 PM
thanks for the kind replies everyone. :)

The gun is already sold, boxed and ready to ship out in the morning. The fireblade is going with the gun, so I cant part it out. I probably wouldnt have parted w/ anything anyway, because it took a while to get everything put together for what turned out to be one of the most unique Emags, and the only one of its kind in my area. Im sure it is going to a good home though because I have spoke with the person on the phone and he sounds like a stand up guy who will give this gun the care it needs (or lack thereof, we all know mags pretty much need oil and thats it, and a wipe down).

I appreciate the kind words on the baby. This will be mine and my wifes first, so Im sure I will be in for a big suprise. And we already know its not twins, so :p . J/k. Although twins run in my family.

This gun is definitely :ninja: , and I wish I didnt have to sell, but times they are a changin. ;)

:cheers: everyone.

Im still not leaving the mag family yet, as I still have my mech self built mag. :dance:

atm743
03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
im jest woundering

but how much did you get for it

i was thinking in selling mine but i no one will pay 650 shipped for a

x valved
no rise
ule rail
ule frame
charger
stock barrel
????

the best offer i got from some one was 500 for it with a full freak and thats jest funny cuse i would never do that

yakitori
03-10-2005, 11:02 PM
im jest woundering

but how much did you get for it

i was thinking in selling mine but i no one will pay 650 shipped for a

x valved
no rise
ule rail
ule frame
charger
stock barrel
????

the best offer i got from some one was 500 for it with a full freak and thats jest funny cuse i would never do that

Id say give it some time. That is def a lowball in my books. I think that 600-650 is a fair price for a ULE emag in good condition.