PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS problems Need help in WI

Counterfeit_Syn5304
03-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Hello everyone...I have a serious problem that I need to find where to go to get my E-mag fixed. I recently got a E-mag with a ULE body and ACD...anyways...my friend took my gun apart before I could stop him and the result was the safety ball bearing and the mode selector ball bearing were lost..also some of the wires were broken. Does anyone know where I could go to get mine fixed? I live at Whitewater, WI/Juneau,WI so if anyone knows where I could get mine fixed that would be awesome. Someone told me about AGD Pride home field but I dont remember if its like Paintball Dave's or Sams...If anyone could help me out THANK YOU in advance... :eek: :cuss: :(

TMAXXKING1
03-11-2005, 01:01 PM
mail it to tunaman .. he is the emag god of ao

tunaman5@comcast.net

shipping it to tuna shouldnt be to long but it is worth what ever time it takes ..

Counterfeit_Syn5304
03-11-2005, 01:31 PM
I sent him an email but the MICT tourny is April 2nd...do you think I would have it by then if I send my emag to him?

Dayspring
03-11-2005, 01:38 PM
It's the 11th. So long as you do 2day and not ground shipping, I don't see why not.

rifleman wi
03-11-2005, 03:11 PM
paintball sams in racine off of highway K is Prides home feild.. also Steve D.. the parts sales guy should know some about fixing it also...

deathstalker
03-11-2005, 03:24 PM
And if you can get to Sam's in Racine, the AGD factory is only about another 45 minutes south.

REDRT
03-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone...I have a serious problem that I need to find where to go to get my E-mag fixed. I recently got a E-mag with a ULE body and ACD...anyways...my friend took my gun apart before I could stop him and the result was the safety ball bearing and the mode selector ball bearing were lost..also some of the wires were broken. Does anyone know where I could go to get mine fixed? I live at Whitewater, WI/Juneau,WI so if anyone knows where I could get mine fixed that would be awesome. Someone told me about AGD Pride home field but I dont remember if its like Paintball Dave's or Sams...If anyone could help me out THANK YOU in advance... :eek: :cuss: :(

You could order any parts you need from the AGD store and swing on over to Darien just south of you and I could give up a hand free of charge. I like working on Emags and RTs. ;)

cra2y86
03-12-2005, 03:07 PM
...my friend took my gun apart before I could stop him and the result was the safety ball bearing and the mode selector ball bearing were lost..also some of the wires were broken.

Doesn't sound like a friend to me... anyways good luck!! :cheers:

-cra2y86

Counterfeit_Syn5304
03-12-2005, 11:07 PM
well I decided to just send it into AGD in wheeling, IL....they can deal with anyhting and fix whatever.

Tunaman
03-13-2005, 08:33 AM
well I decided to just send it into AGD in wheeling, IL....they can deal with anyhting and fix whatever.
I thought you needed it back by April 2? Good luck! :D

Counterfeit_Syn5304
03-13-2005, 09:08 AM
its not too far away from me so if all else fails I could drive down there and drop it off. The tech who said he would work on it said it owuld be a week upon arrival. He also gave his word that the gun would be back to me before April 2nd.