PDA

View Full Version : Crossman shoulder stock and a sydarm...

Evil Bob
03-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Anyone know if I can mount the below pictured Crossman air rifle shoulder stock onto today's stock AGD grip frame? I seem to remember that the original AGD stock grip frame was the based on the Benjain Sheridan PGP frame.

I'd like to put this on a sydarm if its a possibility.

Heck for $20 I should just buy the silly thing and find out. Here (http://www.crosman.com/site/listing/1036) is the link for it.

-Evil Bob

Thordic
03-11-2005, 01:13 PM
hrm that wouldnt be bad on a PGP.

Edit: PGP and old-school Mag grips are NOT interchangable. I have a pair of wood Mag grips I'd love to put on my PGP but it aint' happening.

AGDJon
03-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Actually they should almost be compatible. Don't take my word on it fully but I had some PMI grips that were designed for the PGP only and they fit (not perfectly) onto a lone star frame (frames found on cockers and mags back in the day)

BigEvil
03-11-2005, 02:20 PM
I had one of these years ago on an old skool metal AGD frame. It needed a little moding, but not that much. Having a dremel would help.

Creative Mayhem
03-11-2005, 03:31 PM
I have seen that stock on many different guns, as long as it has an oldschool frame, and the single screw mount, it should work. I have been thinking of snagging one of those for years.

space_weazel_45
03-11-2005, 04:18 PM
you either need to cut the space out of the stock on the bottom of the grip or cut the grip at an angle to match a PGP.
sheridan grips have no bottom line holes and so the grips are shorter and cut at an angle where as
AGD grips have a flat bottom and bottomline holes, but as far as the screw holes and mounting pins they are the same