PDA

View Full Version : cs source

BD_Paintball
03-11-2005, 05:23 PM
so who plays cs source and does not get any register. well here are 2 pic of source with some help from a 3rd part program, aka hacks. the wire body is the hit boxes and as you can see its not on the model. in my opinion they really need to fix all these things befor they release the game

arsonpaintball06
03-11-2005, 05:35 PM
i've never had any problem gettin shots to register

Glickman
03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
me neither..

the real question is why your using hacks.. :rolleyes:

Bolter
03-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Hacks? Why would you? Oh yeah its cause your probably rubbish.

BD_Paintball
03-11-2005, 05:50 PM
i dont have th hacks my friend has the hacks to see the hit boxes. im the one standing there. and if you play long enough and have played on lan you will know there are major problems with hit boxes. the boxes were lagging behind for about 4-5 seconds. so to get this ss i would move from the left to the right when he would take the ss. and this hack only lets you see where the real hit box is, not see through walls or any of that good stuff. and rubbish. haha i was cal-im last season and would go to M but we are playing source instead b/c 1.6 its dead

Glickman
03-11-2005, 07:09 PM
it could also be lag...

Python14
03-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Yeah, my vote is for lag.

I rarely experience issues of that kind and I'm on a school network with a beefy firewall.

BD_Paintball
03-11-2005, 07:32 PM
its not lag, my ping was 45-50 and the person who hosted the server was at 0 since he hosted it. both our rates were max and he also said that when he pubs he can see the hit boxes lag behind. and also there is a glitch where, you shoot the person from the front in the gun it will do damage for arm hits and also chest hits which is not supposed to happen. there was an thing on gotfrag about this but i cant find it. and all the competitive ppl (cal-i, cal-p) who are going source are complaining alot about it so i know its not just me. so next time you play and you think you got lagged or interped you know that its just messed up hit boxes

spectre184
03-11-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't play CS:S but lot of people in gaming group I belong to do. One of them found this article about unecesaary lag (http://gotfrag.com/cs/community/16673/)

Our website is Indygamers.com (http://www.indygamers.com). Check out our servers. Though don't tell your hacking friend cause he will get caught and banned. Just look in our CS forum about threads on cheaters :nono:

fire1811
03-12-2005, 12:28 AM
i play CS everyday and never had a problem.

Bolter
03-12-2005, 11:55 AM
I play everyday and never have a problem either. I hear all this moaning and complaining but the problem is with the user. If it lags then thats another thing, but seriously it doesnt lag all the time.

Ping of 45-50? Man now that is poo, my ping is always 12-20 and if I went on a server where it was higher I wouldnt stay long.

BD_Paintball
03-12-2005, 12:18 PM
its next to imposible to get a ping of 12-20 in the states unless the server is like in the same general area that you live in or you are at a lan center with a server close by. most servers are from TX, NY, or maryland. and i live in IL. so a ping of 40-45 is good. and your ping done not matter whne it comes to lag, all that matteres is your choke and loss. you can have high ping and not have that much loss. the update that just came out yesterday said that it is going to fix the hit box broblem, and in the update they said that it was a big problem. i dont know if it fixed the double damage glitch or not but i hope it did.

kosmo
03-13-2005, 10:06 PM
I play CSS all the time, and the hitbox lag is terrible. Maybe its just people who are good at the game who can tell. :ninja:

BD_Paintball
03-13-2005, 10:13 PM
I play CSS all the time, and the hitbox lag is terrible. Maybe its just people who are good at the game who can tell. :ninja:

thats what im thinking. i know when they are supposed to get shot in the face and nothing happens :shooting: