PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Path

frntplayer
03-12-2005, 05:01 PM
I have a BlackMagic Minicocker from WGP. I am wondering what you guys think my upgrade path should be, right now I am short of the money for a E-Blade, but it could be a birthday option in the summer, I'm interested in keeping this gun, though am open to new options, I do like emags a lot, but again money is a issue. What do you think is the most worthy upgrade, that would stay with the gun after the e-blade, so no new 3ways, or triggers.

WGP Black Magic MInicocker

STO pneumatics

Shocktech Supafly Bolt

Macroline

Stock Regulator flamed

15degree asa built into front block.

Stock beaver tail

WGP blade trigger

Stock .45 grips

bottomline chrome

Stock Internals

Stock two peice 10 inch barrell

_____________________________-

Revvy with a pre be shell

PMI 68/3000 not fiber, weighs a ton, and is rusting, guage shell broken

Warpfeed

I'm leaning towards getting a new tank, because its rusting, its steel, and the gauge is broken, and it weighs SOO mcuh., but besude that what do you think shold be on the list.

Ed

68magOwner
03-12-2005, 05:04 PM
personally, my upgrade path for a cocker consists of- play with it untill you can trade it or buy another marker. You will never get the money back that you put into it if you upgrade it.

frntplayer
03-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Thats also a possibility, the only money ive put into this thing was to get a new bolt, only becuase the other one corroded cause of a dumb move, i had to get a new one. have thought about getting an electro gun, I like the emags, some other guns seem pretty cool, but emags sem to catch my eye. I don't know yet I'm keepig my eyes open.

Any ways, if I were to go down that path, what do you think thats worth?

deathstalker
03-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Keep the cocker! Upgrade the cocker! Buy an E-Mag! Buy more cockers! :D :p :headbang: :bounce: :dance: :cheers:

BeaverEater
03-12-2005, 08:33 PM
instead of buying an eblade, buy an ebladed cocker. You can usually find them, if you look, for about 350-450 used.

minimag03
03-12-2005, 08:38 PM
personally, my upgrade path for a cocker consists of- play with it untill you can trade it or buy another marker. You will never get the money back that you put into it if you upgrade it.
^^^

frntplayer
03-12-2005, 09:03 PM
instead of buying an eblade, buy an ebladed cocker. You can usually find them, if you look, for about 350-450 used.

That was alos a thought I had...they seem to be going pretty cheap, and i would save a lot of money.

Ed

evilhomer
03-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Buy my Cocker. :D

But seriously, PM me if you're interested.

paint magnet
03-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I agree with the posts above, but I'd suggest upgrading only the things that are transferrable to any other marker (barrel, reg, tank, etc.). Then, if/when you decide to trade, you can put the stock parts back on your gun, sell/trade it and already have upgrades for your new gun without losing any money.