PDA

View Full Version : Link to the I-90 Run (some of the guys on saturday wanted to see this)

Azemoth
11-18-2001, 02:07 PM
This is a link to Paintballresource, this has the link to the movie in it, but you may be able to get some other information about what we exactly did by looking through the thread. Currently this is just a low quality movie clip that Tyger (Rob Rubin) made to quell the roadtripper's over until he could finish the FINAL video on DVD and VHS of the whole ordeal.

here is the link to the video thread:
http://www.paintballresource.org/ubb/Forum41/HTML/000091.html

I cant find the original thread but here is the thread of after we got done:

http://www.paintballresource.org/ubb/Forum41/HTML/000076.html

check it out! thanks guys and Tom For a great day on saturday It was nice to put some faces to names, especially since I'm new to the boards :)

Smokee_2_7
11-18-2001, 03:44 PM
man, ill tell ya, that is one slick looking video. Looked like it was alot of fun to make. - - good song, too.

Azemoth
11-18-2001, 11:30 PM
lookin for some more input :D

DC Nelson
11-19-2001, 12:42 AM
Looks good...

I really like the camera shots from on the player.

Got any more videos? Going to make any more?

DC

Azemoth
11-19-2001, 01:27 AM
Sure do!
We MIGHT have some more outtakes like this one, but the video/dvd is comin out around the winter holidays. :D

nerobro
11-19-2001, 03:08 AM
*smiles* I'm in like the first, seccond and third scenes on that longer video.. yea I know it's bragging, but it's freaking cool to see yourself on video like that. You can catch Azemoth dancing at CPX at night... he's dancing becuase I'm shooting his ankles..

Azemoth
11-19-2001, 02:07 PM
wasnt my ankles it was my ankles to my crotch on my left leg...I h8 you :P

Skreemer
11-20-2001, 08:32 AM
You still dance funny... It was a ton of fun but rather exhausting day... If Tyger decides to make anymore I'm all over it.

AGD
11-20-2001, 12:19 PM
Nice job guys!! I really liked the player cam, how exactly did you do that? I had to watch it without sound, but it looked great anyway! It would be nice if you added a title to each place you played.

AGD

nerobro
11-20-2001, 03:12 PM
Well.. this was really just a video put out by tyger to shut us up. WE wanted video of ourselves. The real thing should be out at christmas. There will be titles to all the fields, and better continuity.

The player cam was done by taking a covert camera from a seciruty company and zip tieing it to the front of chloro's mask. chloro is the guy you see with the green hair. that ran to a handycam that he carried in his pack.

There are shots of Dave's indoor, dave's outdoor, CCP, CPX, Action Territory, FRG, and paintball sams.

Thank you.

Azemoth
11-20-2001, 04:03 PM
need them badly...if he posts anymore I'll be sure to post em here AGD.