PDA

View Full Version : need info on galactic system z body

PCPADDICT
03-14-2005, 07:10 AM
this body allows you to control bottom spin , getting simular results to tippman flat line system. bought one used now i need to learn something about it?? anybody have any info???? body should fit all automags . regards pcpaddict

BigEvil
03-14-2005, 08:34 AM
It SHOULD fit all mag accessories. There arent many out there, so I haven't heard all that much about them. I remember people making alot of noise a few years ago when there were little choices out there for changing mag bodies.

I also remember hearing that the whole "Spin" thing really was more of a hinderance than help. You need a very large bore barrel to let the paintballs spin freely. Too tight a fit and they break. I do know that Lapco made a specific barrel just for that body.

I know the Terry at www.g3pb.com used to carry them. He might know more. He's also very helpful, im sure if you emailed him he wouldnt mind you picking his brain.

warbeak2099
03-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Sometimes they work with lvl 10 and sometimes they don't. And yes, they need a large bore barrel such as the Lapco Z barrel (.696). I have heard that the backspin is somewhat inconsistant and hinders your accuracy.