PDA

View Full Version : xbox live

Soopa Villain17
03-14-2005, 03:02 PM
hey if any of you got xbox live we should play some games and stuff , my tag is gustov jr my old one was oldschoolsoljuh , i got halo 2 rainbow 63 all the good games , if u wannt play then add me to you list

AsianMiniMag
03-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I play halo 2. My gamertag is dabear1986.

Soopa Villain17
03-14-2005, 03:52 PM
sweet, n e 1 else?

Demobilized
03-14-2005, 05:33 PM
Navid the Fifth

dynastyfan
03-14-2005, 05:36 PM
dynastyfan

i play rs3, rs3: black arrow, and ghost recon

Soopa Villain17
03-14-2005, 06:39 PM
ok well all you guys add me on your list , im in rb63 right now

RogueFactoryKid
03-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Donkeypunch5759

Halo 2 and GHP, I would have to bet i'm the best on AO at halo 2 (NERD).

AsianMiniMag
03-15-2005, 09:12 PM
just curious...what level are you donkeypunch5759? I tried a search on you and came up empty.....just wonderin

RogueFactoryKid
03-16-2005, 09:38 PM

AsianMiniMag
03-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Sweet! I used to be a 16, but now I am a 15.

snoogans
03-18-2005, 10:36 AM
hey im lvl 16 cancerface is my s/n add me i dont play much anymore tho the game sucks. i prefer halo 1 a lot better.

BigBadBeDDy
03-18-2005, 11:58 AM
hey guys add me my gt is BigBadBeDDy......yo u guys would get recked my most of the guys on my list.....there all 17and up.....i got a guy on my list that is a ring of fire as his rank..i think u get the ring when u get like a level 50 or somthing...

beddy

RogueFactoryKid
03-18-2005, 10:52 PM
hey guys add me my gt is BigBadBeDDy......yo u guys would get recked my most of the guys on my list.....there all 17and up.....i got a guy on my list that is a ring of fire as his rank..i think u get the ring when u get like a level 50 or somthing...

beddy
It's the Halo Ring, and the only people that have them yet have cheated their way to the top.
Cheaters=***s.

CaptaiN_JacK
03-19-2005, 11:57 AM
.....yo u guys would get recked my most of the guys on my list.....there all 17and up.....i got a guy on my list that is a ring of fire as his rank..i think u get the ring when u get like a level 50 or somthing...

First of all, my tag is demmmer (3 m's) and all I play is Halo 2 on Live.

Second, why is it that people have to flaunt their friend lists on Halo 2? I hear at least 2 people every time I play talk about their "awesome friends", most of whom they probably met within the last day. I could care less how good people's friends are, unless they are playing with me.

Third, why are people so amazed by level 40's and up? (or even 30's and up) They are almost ALL cheaters or boosters, plan and simple. Of course there are exceptions, but most have got that far by excessive cheating. Not only that, but most people who are level 40's and up are that level ONLY in minor/major clan matches. The moment they leave the clan their rank goes right back down to <20's. I don't think people realize this. They aren't a level 50, their CLAN is. If you've played with level 40's, you know that their level is decieving.

And here's a great tip, as bad as it sounds. ALWAYS try to get host, no matter how long it takes (this only matters a lot if you are higher than level 15). If you are too impatient to do that, just get in a party with somebody with the ability to secondary standby. I know this sounds bad, but keep reading. If the other team standby's you, the guy on your team should secondary standby them in the blue screen and lag them out. It's cheap, but I consider it completely fair and legal since they are the ones who decided to cheat in the first place. No, I do NOT cheat and consider it completely stupid and useless, but I always want to be protected from it too. We got standby'd in a classic CTF at colossus last night, so a guy on my team secondary standby'd them. He lagged out the person we suspected was standbying, and after that he shut it off and we played as usual. It works amazingly well.

Add me to your list, you won't be disappointed

AsianMiniMag
03-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Heh....yeah I hate cheating too...the funny thing is...I lost seven times in a row becuase of it. What a freakin coincidence eh? Anyways I will add you guys. And another thing. There are people who can get level 50, but I only think this is possible in head-to-head. And the symbol for that is not a ring. It is four read triangles around the person's level. At least that is what it looks like to me.

BigBadBeDDy
03-20-2005, 01:19 PM
im sorry guys. i was being a dick.............yes some of my freinds cheat........and no i did not meet them in the last day. i go to school with most of them.........even though theres some that cheat i have freinds that are legit and are some of the best i have ever seen at halo2......that being said lets go play some halo........once again i am truly sorry for being a dick

P.S i am not a standbyer nor a booster and i dont glitch :cheers:

cya in h2 :dance: :dance: :dance:

RogueFactoryKid
03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
i dont glitch
If by glitch you mean grab stuff through the wall, i do that all the time. Most of the levels nowadays are almost impossible to get a flag out unstopped without going through a wall. Headlong is the toughest without because once you throw it down they have you from all angles. Zanzibar is the easiest without going through a wall though. In anycase, minor clan and major are the easiest to get to 50 because you can have 4-5 teams running at a time, if they all win your clan shoots up.

CaptaiN_JacK
03-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Headlong is the toughest without because once you throw it down they have you from all angles.

That's why, early on in the game, you have a teammate throw it down purposely without the intention of anybody ever picking it up again. You get your entire team up top gaurding the flag respawn, grab it when it respawns, and run away while the other team scrambles up the ramps to try and stop it, and their efforts almost always are completely futile. You have to get your team up their real sneaky, and try not to let the other team realize what you are about to do. It's better to have only about 3-4 guys up by the flag and the others camping on the other side of whichever sky bridge you decide to take back to base.

RogueFactoryKid
03-20-2005, 05:19 PM
That's why, early on in the game, you have a teammate throw it down purposely without the intention of anybody ever picking it up again. You get your entire team up top gaurding the flag respawn, grab it when it respawns, and run away while the other team scrambles up the ramps to try and stop it, and their efforts almost always are completely futile. You have to get your team up their real sneaky, and try not to let the other team realize what you are about to do. It's better to have only about 3-4 guys up by the flag and the others camping on the other side of whichever sky bridge you decide to take back to base.
Well if i ever get done these stupid 35 notecards i gotta do for tomorrow, i'll hop online and show you why you cant do that. (atleast against our group)

govnamac
03-20-2005, 11:04 PM
How sad do you have to be to cheat at a video game

RogueFactoryKid
03-20-2005, 11:55 PM
It's true, I mean there are different degrees of cheating. While my throwing it and catching it through a wall is cheating because it should not ever happen. It is fair to do because both teams may do it. Standby or dummying are things that are limited to Host and "Elite" style players.