PDA

View Full Version : classic botl stick problem

tippy
03-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey all

I have a classic mag with a ANS valve and bolt, it also has an armeggedon regulator. My problem is that the bolt keeps getting stuck forward and i have to take the valve off or poke it back. SO far i have been told ti was a coupel things which are:
-the spring is old and worn down
-the brass spacer things in the valve
- maybe even too low on the reg.

anyway i was wondeirng had any input on this. Itd be alot of help cuz ive been trying to figure this out for a while :)

athomas
03-15-2005, 07:36 AM
On a level 7 valve, the bolt sticking halfway is generally caused by a worn bolt spring.

txaggie08
03-15-2005, 10:42 AM
why do you have a reg on an automag? thats more than a little redundant, since the automags reg is as good if not better than anything on the market.........

anyway im having some of the same issues. mine just wont goo about a 1/4 of an inch far enough back to reset. im thinking its the spring.....

tippy
03-15-2005, 10:37 PM
yea, i got a new spring and i also bought a spacer kit, hopefully that will solve all my problems :)

with the inline regulator its the msot consistant gun ive ever shot(+1/-1) of the chrono, not kidding. Its fine as long as i dont turn the reg. down too much and starve the mag of air ;)

soren2004
03-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I've had the same problem, but usually only on very cold days. Different metals, different radial deltas from temperature.