PDA

View Full Version : Where to Upload MUSIC?

bubbleman441
03-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know a good sight where I can upload music files to a website where it can be downloaded or streamed? I want to be able to use the url link in some html so it can be played on a website.

Will Wood
03-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Erm, well you could put it ON the website you want it displayed on... *shrugs* If you have a website to put it on... putting music on shouldn't be a problem. Just upload it and its a simple tag, don't remember what it is, though - but google could tell ya.

bubbleman441
03-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Erm, well you could put it ON the website you want it displayed on... *shrugs* If you have a website to put it on... putting music on shouldn't be a problem. Just upload it and its a simple tag, don't remember what it is, though - but google could tell ya.

Um yeah, thats the thing... I need to find a site to upload music to. I already know html. Anyone know of a site?

BobTheCow
03-17-2005, 05:48 AM
Is it your music?

http://www.tindeck.com/

Tindeck Audio is a free audio hosting service that allows you to upload your original music and audio and share it with people around the world. Read the FAQ for more information.

If you're trying to upload 50 Cent for your Xanga, you're on your own. Google's your friend.

bubbleman441
03-18-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah, that tindesk place seem like it would be fine but everytime I try to upload an mp3 it says "Uploads must be in MP3 format" EVERYTIME!:confused: Ive already done a google search and can't find any places. Any other sites anyone knows of?

Thanks

bubbleman441
03-19-2005, 06:34 PM
any more sites?... there has to be somewhere that someone knows of...

Marine786
03-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Did you try Myspace? www.myspace.com