PDA

View Full Version : LVL 10 replacement parts kit?

harpo568
03-17-2005, 09:50 AM
when I got my PTP E-Mag it had a LVL 10 in it.but no additional spare or replacement parts from the kit arrived with the gun...and I'm not even sure if the LVL 10 install was finished or if they just threw in the bolt and called it done.I don't know enough about Mags yet to tell...all I know is that on a regular day it still chops around 1 ball in 50-100 and I don't have any info on tuning the gun besides just the very little I've picked up lately from messing with the gun.
Does AGD have a replacement parts kit for the LVL 10 and e-mag valve???I didn't see anything but individual parts and I can't see spending the $85.00 to get a completely new LVL 10 and instructions just to be sure it's all there to begin with...

TMAXXKING1
03-17-2005, 09:08 PM
here is a link for the complete kit to show you what the whole kit looks like ..

http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/lvl10.html

Tunaman
03-17-2005, 09:18 PM
I have all of the parts separate if you need them. You should only need the middle and short springs, and a few carriers either side of the one that is in the gun now. A couple of level 10 orings...maybe a few carrier orings too...and a couple of shims. Email me. ;)

harpo568
03-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Thanks!!!
Tunaman...you've got mail.

I tried something with my bolt a couple of weeks ago that actually seemed to help quite a bit with ball breakage...I've been told about it being don'e on other mag bolts so i thought I'd give it a try. I punched out a small (1/4 inch) disc of thin soft foam and attached it to the center of the bolt foamie and reinstalled to bolt. basic simple and obvious to any mag owner but a somewhat new concept to me...reduces the impact of the bolt on the ball right??
anyway it helped but I'm still breaking or chopping a lot of paint...

something I forgot about it's not related to the LVL 10 but not worth starting a new thread...
I've heard of people relocating the battery pack from the body to either the tank cover or attaching it to a warpfeed...anyone have info on doing it (pros/cons/instructions)?