PDA

View Full Version : Just for you Tom, TAW and 50cal

Creative Mayhem
03-17-2005, 12:56 PM
This is my soon-to-be RT Classic pump with Chrome 6PAK.

It's still a work in progress, but i couldn't resist... Just thought i'd throw these pics up for your perusal. :D

http://www.creativemayhem.com/DSCF0270%20(Medium).JPG

http://www.creativemayhem.com/DSCF0272%20(Medium).JPG

http://www.creativemayhem.com/DSCF0273%20(Medium).JPG

Muzikman
03-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Looks great!

Raven001
03-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Not purple enough :rofl:

Big'n slo
03-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Baaa-ling :cool:

Chrome or purple pump handle? :D

Creative Mayhem
03-17-2005, 01:51 PM
Baaa-ling :cool:

Chrome or purple pump handle? :D

Muzikman got my creative juices flowing, so I am thinking of having a pump handle, grips, and a sleeve to replace the clear rubber on the forgrip made. Then I would have all of them anno'd to match.

I just need to figure out what to do with the rail... I would LOVE to have a matching rail, but i think the sponge/splash pattern would be hard to duplicate. :(

Target Practice
03-17-2005, 02:09 PM
I knew you'd break and leak your project before it was done. Anyhoo, outstanding!

Creative Mayhem
03-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I knew you'd break and leak your project before it was done. Anyhoo, outstanding!

Shows what you know... this is mearly a side project... you should see the REAL one.... :ninja:

AGD
03-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Nice!! Is the 6pak polished or chrome plated?

AGD

Muzikman
03-17-2005, 04:16 PM
He had it plated.

Magz_rule
03-17-2005, 04:30 PM
That thing is awsome! Very nice. ;)

Glickman
03-17-2005, 04:37 PM
what the hell is that thing doing outdoors?

put that thing back on the shelf! abuse! abuse!

TMAXXKING1
03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
That thing is awsome! Very nice. ;)

hell yeah what he said ............. real damn nice

behemoth
03-17-2005, 04:42 PM
hehe, tell em the serial number :D :D :cool: :cool:

JoshK
03-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Looks amazing...IF this was my gun...i would anno all the splash parts purple, and then get a custom made pump handle and chrome that sucker :D

EDIT: Also I would get like a purple cp gas through (long)

But again this would be me...its totally up to you and i know it will turn out looking amazing either way.

p8ntball365
03-17-2005, 05:13 PM
what are you puttin in there for a valve? I think it looks pretty neat

cougar20th
03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
that looks awsome. gives me more want to finish my zgrip mag. ive got the same rail set but am using a minimag body and retro valve. after seeing your body im definaltly going to polisih mine.

think you need to get some of the kapp aluminum grip panels that are purple for it.

Creative Mayhem
03-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Glad you guys like it. Tom I had it plated, cost m3 $80CDN(about a buck fiddy USD ;))

Serial #01337 no lie.. it's 1337 :D I need to find some way of getting all the markings back on this thing(serial#, Logo, etc) Anybody?

I am getting a lefty classic valve(co2 compatible for 12grams), I will have to cut the back off to accomodate the larger diameter of the classic valve. I hope to have some sort of hardline from the foregrip to the valve to keep the "Classic RT" look.

I am not planning on using that drop, its just one I had lying around. I am leaving the gasthru, although I want to get some sort of purple sleeve or rubber grip along with purple grips and purple pump handle for it to tone down all the chrome. Right now its too much bling... I was temporarily blinded when I took it outside for that pic :D

JoshK
03-17-2005, 06:10 PM
lol...that sounds amazing

50 cal
03-17-2005, 07:05 PM
THAT was my 6Pak ? Wow, you sure fixed it up nice. Great job. I have a like NIB 6 Pak that I have on a Phantom.

I must say you did a great job on that project. Congrats.

onedude36
03-17-2005, 10:27 PM
HURRY quick, take it down!! Were not allowed to post pron on here!!! :D

Hot gun :wow:

Evil Bob
03-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Very nice looking setup. I'm curious as to how well the classic RT valve will run on a 12g.

-Evil

Creative Mayhem
03-19-2005, 03:40 PM
It won't be a RT valve, due to co2 compatibility, it will use a Classic valve. The RT doesn't care for co2 much.

Right now I am talking to BradAGD about the pump handle, and what to do with it. Seeing that this is going to be custom, its really an empty canvas.

Anyone got any cool ideas for a pumphandle design that is straight forward, and will suit the look of the rest of this piece of work?

Muzikman
03-19-2005, 03:47 PM
I still think turning the foregrip into the pump handle would be the coolest idea.

Creative Mayhem
03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I still think turning the foregrip into the pump handle would be the coolest idea.

I want to add a hardline, to keep the Classic RT look. Not to mention that I may want to use it in semi sometime down the road. Although I may have Brad make a block that the Foregrip bracket will attach to, that way I can tr it out that way. :)

Muzikman
03-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Problem is, how you going to get the valve out if you use a hardline?

Evil Bob
03-19-2005, 04:28 PM
The classic valve and the old RT valve are different dimensions, the classic has a much larger diameter, you'll need to cut the body down in order to mount it. Then there's the issue with the RT's banjo bolt and its larger hole through both the grip frame and rail, you'll need a sleeve to fit those in order so the smaller diameter thumb screw will work.

Yeah, forgrip to pump would definitely be cool.

-Evil Bob

Creative Mayhem
03-19-2005, 04:33 PM
The classic valve and the old RT valve are different dimensions, the classic has a much larger diameter, you'll need to cut the body down in order to mount it. Then there's the issue with the RT's banjo bolt and its larger hole through both the grip frame and rail, you'll need a sleeve to fit those in order so the smaller diameter thumb screw will work.

Yeah, forgrip to pump would definitely be cool.

-Evil Bob

I know all of this and have stated, that I will be cutting down the body to accomplish what I wanted. :p As far as the banjo bolt issue... I have the bushing that slides into the rail to fill the hole. I have been planning this for some time now... I have thought of everything... I just need some cool ideas/designs for a horizontal pump handle.

Lets see some ideas, maybe I'll give you a cookie. :D

50 cal
03-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Try an undercocking handle like Punisher makes. I've seen some really nice pool ball undercocking handles on Phantoms.

MicroMiniMe
03-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Try an undercocking handle like Punisher makes. I've seen some really nice pool ball undercocking handles on Phantoms.
Am I thinking the same thing?
If going balls out, some custom made chromed shround that has the slide action supported by some brackets in place of the RT foregrip mounting bracket.

vf-xx
03-19-2005, 09:45 PM

Wouldn't you use something similar to the Venom hardline that has a cutoff built in?

Looking Nice CM. Was that the one I snagged off of EBAY for you and gave to you at Shatnerball 3?

Muzikman
03-19-2005, 10:16 PM
You could use something like a Venom Hardline (hi-line) but find one that fits would be the problem.

Creative Mayhem
03-20-2005, 06:37 AM
Wouldn't you use something similar to the Venom hardline that has a cutoff built in?

Looking Nice CM. Was that the one I snagged off of EBAY for you and gave to you at Shatnerball 3?

No It isn't the one that I got from you. However.. it did help put this one back together, cause i forgot how the washers for the lever when back in. :rolleyes:

The hardline will have to be custom, and it will go into the forgrip like stock, but ath eht other end it will have the QD and the valve will have the nipple. IT will basically be setup similar to the Stock mimimag's airline setup. I know the airline on my mini, although braided, doesnt move when I remove and install the valve.

Furby#1
03-21-2005, 12:38 AM
i say for the pump arm get another foregrip mount and mount it directly infront of the stock one and get some cool milling on it.

Creative Mayhem
03-21-2005, 01:06 AM
i say for the pump arm get another foregrip mount and mount it directly infront of the stock one and get some cool milling on it.

a second vertical handle for the pump or did you mean horizontal pump handle?

jewie27
03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Wow that really is old skool. VL Shredder and European feed tube.