PDA

View Full Version : Cuetec Shafts

Stix
03-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with any of the newer Cuetec shafts. I shoot better with a stiffer cue, and I was wondering if there is any performance difference between the standard SST and the newer thunderbolt/python/vortex shafts. Or would I be better served just saving up for a Predator with a new Z-shaft?

Miscue
03-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Just get a straight stick, a good tip, and practice. :p

I had a Cuetec as well, gave it away because I stopped playing.

Vex
03-18-2005, 06:07 AM
Just get a straight stick, a good tip, and practice. :p

I had a Cuetec as well, gave it away because I stopped playing.

As to why he stopped playing...just glance at his user name. :eek:

--sorry, I couldn't help it! :D

CasingBill
03-18-2005, 09:50 PM
I know nothing about pool....except to hit the 8 ball in last. But someone just gave me a virtually new pool table. I took it apart and set it up in my loft and I don't have quite enough room.....Now I have to rearrange my whole house!...But it has pretty red felt :D

Stix
03-19-2005, 06:07 PM
I know nothing about pool....except to hit the 8 ball in last. But someone just gave me a virtually new pool table. I took it apart and set it up in my loft and I don't have quite enough room.....Now I have to rearrange my whole house!...But it has pretty red felt :D

ooooh... I wanted to get a pool table, but I can't even fit a 6 ft. table in my house. Do you know the make/model of the table? As for the 8 ball in last, that's just one game. There are a tone of games, like 9-ball, strait pool, single pocket, etc. Be careful though, the game can be seriously addicting, when I started playing I played about 2 hours every day strait for several months! Godd luck w/ the table and rearranging the house.