PDA

View Full Version : question...

paintballfreak90
03-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Where is hunington beach and when is it. I am asking this because i think there is one in long island but also one in california so i wasn't really sure. don't flame me for being so stupid but i would really like to go.

And if anyone knows if there will be any tournaments located in new england? or close to there.

Army
03-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Where is hunington beach and when is it. I am asking this because i think there is one in long island but also one in california so i wasn't really sure. don't flame me for being so stupid but i would really like to go.

Coastal community of California, in the greater Los Angeles area. One of the most famous beaches in the world. Original location of the Gidget films, the Frankie and Annette beach movies (before both moved north to the Malibu area), original site of the O'neal, Vans, and Ocean Pacific pro-surfer invitationals. Now the most cool place to hold a major paintball tourney, on the beach, in front of the boardwalk with most of the LA area media covering all the events.

Tourney goes from March 18th-20th 2005.

paintballfreak90
03-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Well i guess i won't be goin but if anyone knows of any tournaments in new england or close to there, then let me know.

ben-afficial
03-18-2005, 11:34 AM
if i start drivin now.....i might be able to see them clean up the beach :dance: