PDA

View Full Version : Level Ten

SNDavidson
03-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Whats up. Just wanted to say that I've seen post after post about LevelX problems, and that I've never owned a mag...but as of tomorrow I will (If Rogue built it this weekend and sent it out Tuesday, which he said he would, and you all love him so I'm guessing he did). Anyway, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I'M NOT STUPID, all you have to do is search and read. I know nothing about mags aside from what I learned in the mid 90's from using one. Pretty much what I'm saying is that I won't be one of the hundreds asking questions about the ten, because I'm going to read. What do I want...a cookie? Please, make it oatmeal raisin...

fifthmag
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Well SND you should be sorted, as there is a truck load to read here. When setting it up, there are only a few vitals. (Assumes LX and ULT)

1. use the biggest carrier that doesn't leak. It may wear in after a spell; should this happen to the extent the you get periodic down the barrel leak, shift down a carrier size.

2.Always ensure your front and rear frame screws are torqued equally and not excessively.

3. Lube the ULT well during break in as they can be just a little sticky when brand spanking.

And may I reccommend a white wolf justice barrel to go with with your fine new toy? It allows the use of the freak with out being a two piece, and is very good looking.

Hope this helps.