PDA

View Full Version : Warp Question

Cockerkiller01
03-19-2005, 03:30 AM
Iv heard some talk about warp run in and that they need to be broken in when new what are you supposed to do before using them?

trains are bad
03-19-2005, 10:33 AM
If you are going to run them on the vib sensor put a battery in them and tape the primer button down till the battery goes dead. This will break in the brushes.

BUT you should always intellifeed warps.

ben-afficial
04-07-2005, 10:52 AM
why....i didnt intellifeed my warp and it works beautifully :dance:

AGDlover
04-07-2005, 03:35 PM
If you are going to run them on the vib sensor put a battery in them and tape the primer button down till the battery goes dead. This will break in the brushes.

BUT you should always intellifeed warps.

um no. ok it tells you how to do it in your instructions with your warp but basicly put on a battery and take off the top cover exposeing the board then turn the vib sensor on just enough so it spins on its own leave it alone till it stops then turn the vib sensor up just a little more till it spins again and your will do this 2-4 times.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-08-2005, 09:10 PM
i had no idea that a warp had to be broken in.
if its not broken in will it feed the balls too hard? i'm haveing that problem, and need to know how to fix it. the balls are being squished together so the shells are flettening out, and i think they are being pushed past the nubbin, cuz alot of balls are breaking.
help?

AGDlover
04-08-2005, 10:34 PM
na man its just the moter if it isnt broken in the motor could possablly become warped

ben-afficial
04-19-2005, 10:30 AM
unlikely but possible :dance: