PDA

View Full Version : micro-emag and emag differences?

master_alexander
03-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Is there any real difference beween emags and the micro emags software/trigger wise? like the both use bounce, or use different chargers... etc..

and in your own opinion which one is better (must have played with both for at least a day)

and does an micro emag use bounce at all?

master_alexander
03-20-2005, 02:16 AM
yes i am replying to my own thread... another thought bubble,

how many micro emags were made? are they still in production?

magman007
03-20-2005, 02:40 AM
the micro e-mag and e-mag lowers are the exact same except for the batterypack milling. they are no longer produced, no e-mags are.

Bounce?

unless you are talking about hybrid bounce, then thats the only bounce either uses.

the micro e is notorious for having crap tolerances, id go with a regular ule e-mag if you were to go the e-mag route.

the micro e isnt really any thing special, only thing that used to set it apart was the vert feed and cocker barrel threads, now both are available with a ule body.

personally id say get something else period, but you seem to be a zealot for mags.

SpecialBlend2786
03-20-2005, 02:54 AM
the micro e-mag and e-mag lowers are the exact same except for the batterypack milling. they are no longer produced, no e-mags are.

Bounce?

unless you are talking about hybrid bounce, then thats the only bounce either uses.

the micro e is notorious for having crap tolerances, id go with a regular ule e-mag if you were to go the e-mag route.

the micro e isnt really any thing special, only thing that used to set it apart was the vert feed and cocker barrel threads, now both are available with a ule body.

personally id say get something else period, but you seem to be a zealot for mags.

I would say something about you and Trix's but i wont :p

But yeah, magman is pretty much right.

master_alexander
03-20-2005, 03:08 AM
meh, i'll just wait for the pneumag trigger , i think... ahaha i can't decide. help. and from what you are telling me the micro emag is not too good... but i still like it... i'll get both :D <- ha is wish.

magman007
03-20-2005, 05:04 AM
honestly, me and trixes is all about the truth from what i have experienced, but thats a whole nother discussion.

alexander, buy an e-mag and ule it, or buy a ule e-mag. trust me. the micro will be more problems than it is worth.

SpecialBlend2786
03-20-2005, 05:15 AM
honestly, me and trixes is all about the truth from what i have experienced, but thats a whole nother discussion.

not doubting its the truth, I love trixes as well. I've just never seen someone support them as fiercely as you ;)

anyway, the only thing i liked about the micro-E was the styling. But you can even get a Micro-E battery housing from Jay here in the Dealer section. I remember people having issues with X-valves and micro bodies, although I never had the said problems. I guess it just depends on luck, in which case its better safe then sorry considering the standard emag will perform just as well if not better.

Creative Mayhem
03-20-2005, 06:28 AM
not doubting its the truth, I love trixes as well. I've just never seen someone support them as fiercely as you ;).

Magman... he's got you there. :D Hey how come you have never called me a zealot? I own 6 of them, and my only non-mag is a Illusion pump.... ;) I feel left out :cry:

I remember people having issues with X-valves and micro bodies, although I never had the said problems. I guess it just depends on luck, in which case its better safe then sorry considering the standard emag will perform just as well if not better.

This can be summed up one word..... TOLERANCES

Personally, other than some minor issues I like the Micro. IT has basically the same features as the xmag(minus ACE), with a different body.

magman007
03-20-2005, 03:54 PM
mayhem, you arenta zealot, you defend mags ofcourse, but your arguments are always grounded. you have owned other guns, and you found what you are happy with, you know?

SpecialBlend2786
03-20-2005, 05:02 PM
This can be summed up one word..... TOLERANCES

ah ha! i knew there was a word for it :hail:

judster
03-20-2005, 11:46 PM
well ill say this. my wife was on teh x-mag list for quite a bit and she found a pretty good deal on a micro e-mag. we got it and it preformed pretty well. had one of the lighest pulls ive felt on a mag. we got 3.2 installed at the 1st throwdown, and the gun shoots like a champ. the only problems with it was adjusting the shims in the LV10, other then that pretty good gun. guess its luck of the draw.