PDA

View Full Version : Need some feedback..lvl10 and about devilmag

B@THEROCK
03-20-2005, 04:39 AM
After reading tons of problem threads about lvl10 and adjusting it, i do wonder how often do i need to adjust lvl10 if i want it to not break (not the most fragile paint) ?
I get the feeling that it needs alot of care to be running alright :confused: i hope its not true?
I just want it to be as hassle free as possible, oil , air and paint and lots of playing is that possible with like a tacone?or rt pro ule bla bla, i dont read that much of "damn this is so great it just works all the time!" its more like omg so fast an d accurate when some get their new setups, then after a few weeks they are asking for help with leaking here and there and sticking lvl10 is it all user errors? or does it need alot fiddling?
I know this is the place to go, to get some help regarding all about mags and it can look like alot of problems when its on the same place...but it is alot of smilar problems i think

And i would like to know how the devilmag users like their stuff?
does it break alot of paint due to lvl7?(break not chop) any problems so far?
anyone had it for a longer time and care to make a little durability review?
is the electrinics proven for some hardweather balling? snow, rain and summer hotness?
i would like a devilīd Tac one for some nasty recballing :D

undescriptive
03-20-2005, 04:51 AM
once you have set up your lvl10 correctly, it should last for ages before you need to replace the O-rings or re-tune it (at least a year if not more!)

just oil it every now and again on the PT and it should run perfectly...

the only problems come from impatient people that don't take the time to follow the instructions properly ;)

as for the DevilMag, I couldn't say, I don't own one...... yet....

TMAXXKING1
03-20-2005, 08:54 AM
here is my idea

read the thread ga devil has made .. i bet he knows what he is doing .. there is a reason for the lvl 7 bolt being used ...

and oh yeah it has eye's why would you need a lvl 10...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160143&highlight=devil+mag

there you go

lvl 7 will cycle faster .... answer to why the lvl 7 is being used

B@THEROCK
03-20-2005, 09:36 AM
well eyes dont help at all if the bolt would go breaking paint on impact(any paintgun)...thats why i wanted someone with long time playing experience from devilmag to make a little review how its been working for them.
ga devil thread only has alot q and aīs no good review.
Im totaly sure he knows what hes doing, but nothing beats a review from a longtime user of the product.

TMAXXKING1
03-20-2005, 10:40 AM
the first devil mag to hit public hands was like 2 weeks ago...from what i have read.. he is happy with it ...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=169368&highlight=devil+mag

B@THEROCK
03-20-2005, 11:08 AM
ooh i see :eek: ive been reading about it for so long ive thought it was out a long time ago :D
in that case time will tell! :dance: