PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed Hose

jewie27
03-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Does anyone sell or know where I can get clear warp feed hose?

TMAXXKING1
03-21-2005, 12:34 AM
tunaman had a while back he prob still has it send him a pm or email

tunaman5@comcast.net

Chronobreak
03-21-2005, 12:46 AM
hmm clear would be REALLY COOL

il ask him too or let us know please ;) so we dont all have to bother him

RRfireblade
03-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Some of the coolest hose IMO.

http://www.proteamdirect.com/bprofwarhos.html

Chronobreak
03-21-2005, 12:57 AM

thought that was sarcasm..lol

and regular hose..hmm

i noticed my stock hose is iffy with kinks and bends..so this would be better?...and perhaps for my bacpkac too... :ninja:

but clear would just be soooo much cooler
seeing the paint feed up

ICP
03-21-2005, 06:49 AM

that isn't by chance the same O.D. and I.D. specs as qloader hose is it? The Q hose is stiff and doesn't like sharp bends.

warbeak2099
03-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Yea, will that fit the Qloader?

WingMan13
03-21-2005, 07:37 AM
It will fit. You would just need to put some electrical tape on the ends to hold it snug. The hose really does rock.

RRfireblade
03-21-2005, 08:05 AM
Yeah, pretty much the same dimensional specs for both loading systems.

And the picture is accurate,you can tie it in a knot about as tight as you can and it will feed paint reliably,no problem. It also has a fine wire support throughout it making it nearly impossible to collapse.You can just about stand in it and not crush it.And if that isn't enough ;) it's super stretchable, you can stretch it to almost twice it's length.

jewie27
03-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Thanks.

MMM
03-21-2005, 09:13 PM
The Proteam hose is great for the warp, we had issues with it for the q loader though. If the spring in the q is wound tight enough it streches the tubing out when the loader is engaged, basically too much force makes the tubing change slightly in length. As you know the q is sensitive to where the ball sits and if there's a ball halfway in/out it has issues. Just a side note for those who try it and wonder why in the world it has issues, it took us a few trial days to figure it out.

ICP
03-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Thanx for the info. Did you get it to work consistantly, or still have the occasional problems with it stretching.

Glickman
03-21-2005, 10:01 PM
instead of making a whole new thread, anyone know the weight of a warp?

thinking about breaking my warp cherry :D

MMM
03-21-2005, 10:49 PM
ICP, we gave up and just used the stiffer white hose that came with the q although depending on your set up it might still work. It may have been that the placement made the hose was at a length that stretched just enough or that the bend made it do the same, who knows.

As for the weight of the warp, I have 2 batteries on mine and a custom mounting bracket that's quite thick. It's pretty damn heavy but I play back, if I'm moving up it's a very sad day for the other team. I can say that with the batteries and the bracket it's more than one pound, about 1 1/2 pounds. That's an estimate of me comparing it to a 1 pound can of beans. You work with what you got.

hitech
03-22-2005, 01:08 PM
The warp, with bracket and without batteries is just under a pound.