PDA

View Full Version : Tom, a possible Suggestion?

Maghappy
11-19-2001, 02:06 PM
Tom, this thread is just a possible idea that you might like to consider. after talking to many people on the forum and off, people would like to buy some AGD hats, clothing, and other apearal. I think it would be great to post a thread or a shop on the forum where you could order hats and what not from. if anyone feels the same way then leave a post! more people the more Tom will think about it! i think it would be great! thanks :)

BlackVCG
11-19-2001, 02:44 PM
I concur. I believe the online store is suppose to go up tomorrow or sometime this week with the Superbolts and a few other things. Perhaps AGD apparel can be added to the list of things people can buy off the online store? Tom?

LittMag
11-19-2001, 02:49 PM
hehe, maybe the store could open w/ the introduction of the new AGD jerseys... just wishful thinking

MagDog68
11-19-2001, 03:23 PM
I too would love to see an AGD apparel line, however I would hate to see AGD spread itself too thin. Jumping into too many areas at once usually does more harm than good.

~Fred

Maghappy
11-19-2001, 03:35 PM
YAY! im really stoked for this store idea. i hope all goes through and for more people to please keep replying about how you feel because more people means more likely! thanks everyone! thanks alot! :)

nutz
11-19-2001, 05:21 PM
yea i want a hat or tshirt!!

Dave
11-19-2001, 05:58 PM
I will buy the new AO patch and an AGD jersey in a second and wear it all the time!!!!! wooo hooo!

-Dave

there is an AGD Jersey? Please oh please make an AGD Jersey!

DiRTyBuNNy
11-19-2001, 08:50 PM
I'm gonna be spending some big dollars at the online store once it opens up..

pntbawlrmz
11-19-2001, 09:38 PM
how about selling stuffed animals like the lions from the agd symbol, i think that would be hot, or watches, you could really expand. The skys the limit!!!

snowman
11-20-2001, 01:15 PM
I would like AGD socks. How about socks! Or, perhaps Bikini Briefs? Sexy and makes a statement.

Thordic
11-20-2001, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by snowman
I would like AGD socks. How about socks! Or, perhaps Bikini Briefs? Sexy and makes a statement.

"This is my marker, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun"

Fun with embroidery... hahaha.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-20-2001, 01:50 PM
Check out my jersey....

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-20-2001, 01:51 PM
lol....I would buy one like this only with a little more stuff on it...
ADDs : A LOT more stuff.

Xzion
11-20-2001, 04:04 PM
Well, we took the designs in for the AO patches myself and SLushee are working on, and are in the process of being setup into the companys computer for production, presuming they come out to our satisfaction, we should have some patches for sale in a couple weeks! :D

ThePatriot
11-20-2001, 04:11 PM
Whoa, AGD jersies, they need the AGD logo on them and on the back nothing,(suggestion, for AO members you can have special orders with peoples name on them in the back, and perhaps a number) i would gladly pay 100 for an AGD jersy with my forum name on it...and i could put one of them new patches on it to, what do you guys think? wait they could come with patches on them...ne way what do u guys think?

Paintchucker
11-20-2001, 06:22 PM
big fully embroidered AGD Patch on the chest, and an AO patch on the sleeve, with AO ScreenName across the back...

Not sure I would pay $100, but certainly would after I get done saving for an emag. :)

ThePatriot
11-20-2001, 06:25 PM
saying i would pay 100 is a way to get them think, wow everyone wants one and they will pay alot, lets do it...TK ignore this...lol(i seriously would pay alot tho, thats cool)

deded
11-21-2001, 02:12 AM
When AO breaks 20 million members in about 4 days, there could be AO teams dominating the tourneys all over the place!

And they'd all be sporting the AGD/AO jersey...

I know I'd get the signature Moderator jerseys, cuz that's all I want to be when I grow up. :D

MagMan5446
11-21-2001, 11:28 AM
I was seriously thinking of making the jersies. We never had a serious design though.

Do a search and check the thread out.

Xzion
11-21-2001, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by MagMan5446
I was seriously thinking of making the jersies. We never had a serious design though.

Do a search and check the thread out.

Thats why Slushee and I did our own design for the patches, and said "heres what we came up with, whatcha think?" instead of "tell me what you want" the second approach makes it harder to follow through, as your waiting for other peoples designs. Our approach must work, because look at us now, were already in the process of having our patches made.