PDA

View Full Version : Going scuba tank

warbeak2099
03-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Well there's been the possibility of my friends and i having a big scenario game over the summer. Even if we don't i'd still like to have my own fill station. Anyhoo, got some questions. Question numero uno:

What do I need? I know I need the tank and a fill station. Is that it?

Dos:

How do I put it together? Pics would be great. I just need to know how to attach the fill station to the valve that comes on the tank.

Tres:

Nm, that's all I need to know.

Thanks! :headbang:

JoshK
03-21-2005, 07:43 PM
The fill station will have a hook up to attach to your fill nipple. Im not sure im prices...i do know used scubas can go for $100 and more...plus $40 for a fill station.

RRfireblade
03-21-2005, 08:12 PM
The fill station clamps to the yoke of the Scuba tank.

It has a quick disconnect and a bleed.

That's all you need besides air.

1) Hook up HPA tank,

2)Close bleed valve,

3)SLOWLY open Scuba valve and have full control of the fill rate.Fill rate should be as slow
as you can maintain it (100psi@ 1min) but no one ever fills that slow.At the very least try
and keep the tank temp down to a minimum.

4)Shut scuba valve,

5)Open bleed valve,

6)Remove tank and commence mowing muppets. (Can't believe I said that,I feel dirty now)

dj89
03-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Idk, but I may part with mine.
http://img166.exs.cx/img166/5106/mvc020f3cm.jpg

What will you offer me? You can meat me at a field to get it, so you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on shipping. It comes with every thing you need, i'm thinking i'm going to get a comperor
(sp), will need the to be looked at, but it will pass if you don't want to do it, i guess i could :ninja:

dj89
03-21-2005, 08:26 PM
The fill station clamps to the yoke of the Scuba tank.

It has a quick disconnect and a bleed.

That's all you need besides air.

1) Hook up HPA tank,

2)Close bleed valve,

3)SLOWLY open Scuba valve and have full control of the fill rate.Fill rate should be as slow
as you can maintain it (100psi@ 1min) but no one ever fills that slow.At the very least try
and keep the tank temp down to a minimum.

4)Shut scuba valve,

5)Open bleed valve,

6)Remove tank and commence mowing muppets. (Can't believe I said that,I feel dirty now)

Ya hes right, lol