PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a good deal?

MonsterMag
03-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I am selling a airsoft gun and this guy on pbn wants to trade me his dragonfly cocker for it. The airsoft gun is like valued at $60 and as I look the cocker is like a $300 marker.The guy has a decent amount of feedback , He says the guns missing a detent and the 5 way leaks. I dont know poo about value of cockers so please help me out here. What do you guys think?
Dragonfly
http://img60.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img60&image=picture0359dl.jpg

mark_1791
03-22-2005, 11:48 PM
detents are really cheap so thats not a problem, and you could buy a new 5-way for less than that guy is losing in value, or at least i think. I dont know crap bout cockers either, but i do know that its not worth it to him. Also, you might not even need a new 5-way. take it to your fields tech and see if he can fix it.

Conversekidz
03-23-2005, 01:00 AM
HAHAHAHHAA @ the DM4 sticker

ICP
03-23-2005, 01:02 AM
hmm, DM4 sticker on a cocker. :tard:

It could be due to a few different reasons. Could be getting out of paintball, could be getting into airsoft and has another marker for paintball, could be a scam. Hard telling. Best thing to do, if you choose to trade, Make sure you get all his info from him. Name,phone number,address, etc. Call him to finalize the deal and send it with a tracking number through the post office. At least then you will have his info and be able to file mail fraud. Save all your conversations, and get an email from him, stating exactly what the deal is, including all parts, problems how and when it will be shipped etc. It may seem like your being paranoid, but this info saved my butt once. If he's not willing to give that information, then I wouldn't trade. Good luck.

Conversekidz
03-23-2005, 01:12 AM
or have him send first

MonsterMag
03-23-2005, 07:28 AM
ok , so the dragonfly is not wortth awhole lot then? Anyone ever owned one before? Pbreviews said it takes "sypder" Barrels :confused:

ICP
03-23-2005, 12:09 PM
It's resale is dropped, simply because it's a Dragun gun. :tard: I've had a T1, a M3 (dragun) sniper, and a black dragun. The guns are fine. I've played a few games with a dragunfly(except it was mech) And I didn't notice any difference between my WGP cocker and the dragun cocker. I don't remember about the barrel, but it very well could be a spyder barrel. All other dragun guns take spyders I believe. If I were in your situation, I would trade him as long as I had all the information listed above. You can check out the dragun forum over on PBN. It's one of the few where most people are decent. And they have extensive write ups on it. And they do take WGP parts and upgrades.

Automaggot68
03-23-2005, 03:31 PM
I missed you.

Adrenaline_Junkie
03-23-2005, 04:04 PM
They arent that great really. The only reason id say go for it is simply because youd be getting the better deal on the trade. Personally id do the trade, have him send first, then sell the thing and buy a better gun.

CKY_Alliance
03-23-2005, 05:17 PM
If you are wanting to get into paintball i woudl do it.What are these guns worth now?estimate?Somone offered my friend one brand new for like 250.

MonsterMag
03-23-2005, 05:19 PM
They arent that great really. The only reason id say go for it is simply because youd be getting the better deal on the trade. Personally id do the trade, have him send first, then sell the thing and buy a better gun.

I have a better gun ;)
~Emag~ :shooting:

MonsterMag
03-23-2005, 05:19 PM
I missed you.

I missed you to :)