PDA

View Full Version : timmy vs. angel

sponsor.me
03-23-2005, 06:57 PM
i was just wondering what are the main differences between the timmys and angels, which 1 u would prefer, and y.. thanks

MonsterMag
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
i was just wondering what are the main differences between the timmys and angels, which 1 u would prefer, and y.. thanks

Its all about what you want. Timmys are more expensive I think. Get what you want. ;)

Maggot6
03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Timmies look flashier, angels look less flashy. Newbs seem to beleive angels are the hardest guns ever, and have no idea what a timmy is. They both shoot, and they both shoot fast,,,

magman007
03-23-2005, 09:05 PM
personally, it depends on what angel you are looking at. i hate space frames and opto triggers, so im quite favorable to an lcd angel, but the speeds with 45 triggers are nice too, with the magnet trigger, its much nicer.

Id still go with a timmy though, smaller and lighter, and both are blazing fast. i also dont think that angels ballence very well, because of the breach and feedneck placement.

also, look into an older matrix, or a new dm4 or dm5 depending on your price range

warbeak2099
03-23-2005, 09:18 PM
I've held both timmies and angels (newer models) and I like the angels better. They feel/balance better IMO. I also love 90* frames. I can't go back to 45*. But you need to hold/shoot both before you make a purchase. Read up on em both too. Find out how they work and how to maintain them.

Python14
03-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Older matrix prices are getting so low it's almost sad. I've seen fairly decent ones go for less than $400.

Angels are great guns. They are very well built, are quite reliable, look good, and perform great.

Timmys are awesome. They are light, fast, and durable. They don't require much beyond a good barrel, a fast loader, and a consistent air setup.

What do I shoot? Texas Storm Timmy.

My opinion? Shoot whatever is comfortable.

Downfall08
03-23-2005, 09:59 PM
its all about the feel. You can argue which gun is better until the end of time but it will always be about the feel.

The Action Figure
03-23-2005, 10:18 PM
angel-fast, efficent, accurate, comfy, small

timmy-same

tru_flip56
03-23-2005, 11:04 PM
I like angels, shoot thats the only thing i prefer to shoot....however i have shot the newer timmies and im very impressed...yeah i agree with everyone here and say their performances are identical....

however angel eyes are more durable...