PDA

View Full Version : questions about a classic timmy

coastalkid
03-23-2005, 08:17 PM
hey im new and i have a couple of question for the people out there.
i was wondering how to adjust the velocity, i think you use the two front screws on the regulators but im not so sure, if so what way do i turn them?
and my second question is, well, the threads on the body where the feed neck screws in may be a bit stripped or bent, and i was wondering if i could take take it to a machinist and have him fix them up? also he may make the ones on the neck its self a bit bigger.

ok thanks bye :D

hobbesTZ
03-24-2005, 12:14 AM
Set the LPR to 75-85 PSI (its the one on bottom) and set the HPR to 200-300 PSI (the one on top, used for velocidy adjustment) A lot of people take out the HPR internals out of the top top and use it as a volumizer, and run a regulator of their choice in the vertical ASA. You can take it to a machinist, or just have a feedneck epoxied in place.

jewie27
03-24-2005, 02:22 AM
hey im new and i have a couple of question for the people out there.
i was wondering how to adjust the velocity, i think you use the two front screws on the regulators but im not so sure, if so what way do i turn them?
and my second question is, well, the threads on the body where the feed neck screws in may be a bit stripped or bent, and i was wondering if i could take take it to a machinist and have him fix them up? also he may make the ones on the neck its self a bit bigger.

Set the LPR to 75-85 PSI (its the one on bottom) and set the HPR to 200-300 PSI (the one on top, used for velocidy adjustment) A lot of people take out the HPR internals out of the top top and use it as a volumizer, and run a regulator of their choice in the vertical ASA. You can take it to a machinist, or just have a feedneck epoxied in place.

next time just use the quote button to make it easier.... :p

hobbesTZ
03-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Long story, mostly it was just my slow internet :tard: