PDA

View Full Version : Leaky Trigger

paintdevil1
11-19-2001, 07:11 PM
My trigger is leaking on my Retroed mag it is leaking at the pin thingy behind the trigger what should I do send it to AGD it only leaks when you don't pull the trigger all the way back is this normal the guy I bought it from says its always done that

TheTramp
11-19-2001, 07:31 PM
I don't want to be a jerk about this but(people always put this before a petty point), this needs to be in the tech forum. With that said, generaly anytime the trigger effects the leak you are having a problem with the powertube o-ring or powertube spacer. I would try replacing the PT o-ring first. If this doesn't help you probably need to replace the PT spacer (w/ one that's either longer or shorter I can't remember).

I would also replace the o-rings in the on/off in case the problem is there.

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about (sorry if you know Mags well) I would get the Automag video form AGD. You can get it for free if you call AGD and register your gun.

paintdevil1
11-20-2001, 08:42 PM
sorry about the wrong forum do you need special orings for that

TheTramp
11-21-2001, 09:02 AM
You should get an AutoMag repair kit. It will have all the o-rings you need. Just take out the o-ring you want to replase and find one in the kit that looks like it. You should have no trouble finding the correct ones to use.