PDA

View Full Version : gun choices

cdacda13
03-24-2005, 05:33 PM
right now i have a mag.(it has level 10 and intelli) shoots great but isn't as fast as i wood like.
A friend of mine is selling his angel speed with ramping(the one thing i dont like) for 600$ should i buy this gun. I have shot it and its really really fast.

But in order to buy the angel, i have to sell the mag. but i really love the gun.
should i sell the mag and pick up the speed
PS, I play back

FSU_Paintball
03-24-2005, 05:41 PM
$600 is overpriced for a speed, unless it's an 05 speed.

Used timmy, used matrix, Freestyle. Ebay is your friend.

Chronobreak
03-24-2005, 05:41 PM
right now i have a mag.(it has level 10 and intelli) shoots great but isn't as fast as i wood like.
A friend of mine is selling his angel speed with ramping(the one thing i dont like) for 600$ should i buy this gun. I have shot it and its really really fast.

But in order to buy the angel, i have to sell the mag. but i really love the gun.
should i sell the mag and pick up the speed
PS, I play back

thats a dicision YOU must make..

honeslty all these "pick my gun" "vs"threads are getting annoying...

if you want speed get an electro..if you liek the mag keep it ..maybe play diff position?

gortman44
03-24-2005, 05:56 PM
i dont thing that you are gonna sell a mech mag for 600 so you must have some money. get devil or emag lowers

68magOwner
03-24-2005, 06:00 PM
does teh speed have eyes? if so, thats a decent deal, if not...no

Chris42050
03-24-2005, 07:39 PM
thats a dicision YOU must make..

honeslty all these "pick my gun" "vs"threads are getting annoying...

The thread was properly titled. No one is forcing you to read it.
He is just looking for some advice.

cdacda13
03-24-2005, 09:06 PM
does teh speed have eyes? if so, thats a decent deal, if not...no

the guns has the "sensi". i dont know if thats any good but i have never seen him chop a ball.

TeamNausea
03-24-2005, 09:17 PM
The thread was properly titled. No one is forcing you to read it.
He is just looking for some advice.
Yeah looking for advice that about what 65 people have asked about in the past week? All of these are just a matter of what HE wants to do. way to be an *** when the person that you were being one to was right...