PDA

View Full Version : What is up with attached pictures?

punkncat
03-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I know there are threads on this already.What is the official word on this?

Over half of the attached pictures on site are not showing up. The attached image frame is there, but no picture.Is this a problem with the site, with code, virus, what?

RRfireblade
03-26-2005, 10:42 AM
IDK, but it's quite annoying.

Seem like part of the data base has been lost or compromised as you can still post new attachments and older attachments still seem to be there for the most part. Kind of seems to be attachments made during a specifc time frame didn't get backed up.

IDK.

dynastyfan
03-26-2005, 10:58 AM
i thought i was the only one that was happening to :confused:

Maggot6
03-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Ithought it was me as well...Lets get Tom or someone to answer for us... :)

Dryden
03-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Seem like part of the data base has been lost or compromised as you can still post new attachments and older attachments still seem to be there for the most part. Kind of seems to be attachments made during a specifc time frame didn't get backed up.
Something has been wrong with the forum since March 1st. Thread view counts don't work either. Every thread has a view count that is the post count + 1. To me, that's been even more annoying, and it's been a problem for at least three weeks now.

punkncat
03-26-2005, 12:13 PM
...and still this officially isn't happening :confused:

:cuss:

master_alexander
03-26-2005, 01:11 PM
same here...

and now for a funny story!

i was looking to buy an emag before this crisis and i found one! i got prices and stuff flattened out and then i was about to show my parents how good it looks and then poof no pictures!!! so i ended up doing some research (i know your thinking, WOW) and i foundsome old pics of it. i was like cool!

that really wasn't that funny though, more matter-of-fact kinda thing. o well!

but no pics is really annoying

OmniM
03-28-2005, 09:08 PM
any news about this? ...

... can someone please make a official statement? just so we know....

Will Wood
03-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Not trying to be a jerk here, but seriously, An email would do you 100x better than this post. This post is kind of pointless.

Glickman
03-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Not trying to be a jerk here, but seriously, An email would do you 100x better than this post. This post is kind of pointless.

heh another person did the same thing.

pms are answered quite quickly by mods. dont be afraid to use them