03-25-2005, 11:14 PM
read this :(

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=911758

Maggot6
03-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Just read what I posted there..

Flow_Tech
03-25-2005, 11:28 PM
kinda sad,but it brings good thoughts about some of the people in the world who are nice.

Lupis Fidelis
03-26-2005, 06:55 AM
Really sad...........but nice in a forever sort of way.

AGDlover
03-26-2005, 12:10 PM
wow thats truely amasising maby i'll give out my gear at the end of iao since that will be my last game

FreakBaller12
03-26-2005, 12:58 PM
wow that sent chills down my back..

behemoth
03-26-2005, 01:33 PM
wow thats truely amasising maby i'll give out my gear at the end of iao since that will be my last game

Why woudnt you sell it?

B.A.M.
03-26-2005, 01:41 PM
that was a very good story. That guy died of cancer at a wicked young age though

txaggie08
03-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Why woudnt you sell it?

because some people enjoy making others happy more than money. its a neat frogotten concept called kindness, honor......you know the stuf that 75% of people dont care about anymore

that brought a tear to my eye.

God bless those that can be kind, there are far to few........

behemoth
03-26-2005, 01:56 PM
because some people enjoy making others happy more than money. its a neat frogotten concept called kindness, honor......you know the stuf that 75% of people dont care about anymore

I can understand if you're dying of cancer. but if your a kid like AGD lover is, you dont wanna throw away money..

And, he developed a relationship with the little kid, Why would you throw gear at a perfect stranger at IAO?

master_alexander
03-26-2005, 02:00 PM
that was a good story. and brought tears.

i wonder how good of a player chris was?

Pr0d1gy
03-26-2005, 03:40 PM

Well said.

mag88888
03-26-2005, 07:53 PM
WOW! that wsa so sad. ill be thinking about this forever. brought many emories to me. him beng young it made e think of me think of my cousin who died at 15. tears :cry:

txaggie08
03-26-2005, 08:35 PM
I can understand if you're dying of cancer. but if your a kid like AGD lover is, you dont wanna throw away money..

And, he developed a relationship with the little kid, Why would you throw gear at a perfect stranger at IAO?

because its a good thing to do. you find someone who NEEDS it and youu let them have it. its giving without requirment

punkncat
03-26-2005, 09:05 PM
I call BS

This is the same as all the tear jerking bullcrap emails I get all the time for breast cancer awareness week/dead police officers benevolent/insert your own cause, etc....

I would like to believe its true, but I see a send your contribution to ____ tagline at the end of that silver lining crap.

I hate those kind of emails.

MarkM
03-26-2005, 09:56 PM
I didn't see any send your contribution link in the thread...the only thing I did see was a possible extended April Fools....national show your feelings type thing April 1-3
I am from England and I haven't heard of anything to do with this Chris and in the UK we don't have regular walk-on days, we have them but not every week, once a month if we are lucky plus a 10yr old would not be legal to work on a paintball site (or work at all even if it was for free) Nice story and I think it is just that a story.

mag88888
03-26-2005, 10:16 PM
i hope it wasnt fake. it really made me think about things. well shizzle my nizzle, darn.

txaggie08
03-27-2005, 01:32 PM
I didn't see any send your contribution link in the thread...the only thing I did see was a possible extended April Fools....national show your feelings type thing April 1-3
I am from England and I haven't heard of anything to do with this Chris and in the UK we don't have regular walk-on days, we have them but not every week, once a month if we are lucky plus a 10yr old would not be legal to work on a paintball site (or work at all even if it was for free) Nice story and I think it is just that a story.

may have been more of an imprompteau thing than official employment. its not legal for em to work that young here either, but the still do occasionaly