PDA

View Full Version : Hopper Question...

rgt
03-26-2005, 07:31 PM
I have a Halo. I'm not sure, but I think it's a Halo B.

1) How can you tell what it is?

2) How can you tell if it has a Victory Board?

3) Is the Halo just like a Reloader, but uses eyes instead of sound?

4) Will my (coming soon) EGO outshoot my Halo? If so, what upgrades are recommended??

Thanks ahead of time for any feedback.

Chronobreak
03-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I have a Halo. I'm not sure, but I think it's a Halo B.

1) How can you tell what it is?

2) How can you tell if it has a Victory Board?

3) Is the Halo just like a Reloader, but uses eyes instead of sound?

4) Will my (coming soon) EGO outshoot my Halo? If so, what upgrades are recommended??

Thanks ahead of time for any feedback.

uhm no close sry maybe if it feeds 23 or 17?

vic board has speed settings ont eh board and you would probly know becuase the halo wouldve been very $ and they woulda told u

yes

will YOU outshoot it?

Maggot6
03-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Where did you buy the halo? The box or the person selling should know.... As well, you won't outshoot it(likely anyways) To my understanding, the halo is the reloader, with eyes and no rip drive. I myself don't have a halo, so I couldn't tell you how to tell if it's a halo b or not..

rgt
03-26-2005, 08:31 PM
I got the Halo from a guy here on AO. The box says Halo. It doesn't say Halo B or anything. It has the rip drive on it. I believe it has the Z code because it blinks if I bind it up...

abunkerer
03-27-2005, 11:38 AM
The old halo's were gear to gear driven, the new ones have a "belt" wich is just an oring, this makes them "Belt driven" thus the "B", to check yours open it up and take a look, it most likely is.
Also, To turn on a new halo B you; hold the button for a second and then release it.
the older ones used a "double tap" button push, also they didnt have the anti ball jam software...to test this -turn on the halo and grab the rip drive to stop the cone, if it "pulses" before stopping and flashing red/green, then it is probably a new style halo B.

teufelhunden
03-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Could you even get a Rip Drive for the Halo A?

BobTheCow
03-27-2005, 04:10 PM
*ahem*

From www.odysseypaintball.com:

At a glance: How to tell if you have a HALO A or a HALO B.

* Pop open the lid.
* Reach inside and rotate the drive cone in each direction
* If the drive cone "springs back" from rotation in one direction, it is a HALO B.
* If the drive cone has gear resistance in both directions, it is an original HALO (A).

http://www.odysseypaintball.com/images/haloaorb.jpg

:dance:

Skoad
03-27-2005, 04:52 PM
when you hold down the on button if you have victory it will start blinking green then one red, green then one red.

its the speed settings (1-6 green blinks)