PDA

View Full Version : Apoc on Aril 2nd or 3rd?? Wisconsin Peeps Represent!

MedicDVG
03-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Greetings...

I can't take it anymore. I am driving south until I find the first open paintball field -- for me that is Apocalypse Paintball near Madison... http://www.apocalypsepaintball.com/main.shtml

Anyone want to join me??

Post up if you want to meet up...

Medic

wimag
03-27-2005, 10:38 PM
looks like Apoc has a tourney on the 3rd.
Stalker is having players club on the 3rd and the distance to there is the same or a little shorter than Apoc.
I will be out there.

ICP
03-28-2005, 10:03 PM
damn you.. ;) Been waiting to meet people at apoc. Unfortunatly the first weekend doesn't work for me (house payment due). :cry: Maybe next time.

E-Dubs01
03-29-2005, 11:26 AM
DUDE MAN, REPRESENT WISCO !!! :headbang:

Lets do get together sometime at Apoc or other places, my automag shootin amigo.

umm, yeah, they do have a tourny there on the 3rd. ITs a 5 man Rookie, I was looking to take place in it, but i cannot find a team to do it with me. (all of my friends are in florida for a band trip thing). Unless i can get a team of 5 people who can play rookie off of this website, i wouldnt beable to play awww :(. BUT!

Do you know where the siege is, it's near mugwanago and it is a rockin place ... again :headbang: ... They have 4 or 5 outdoor fields i belive and 2 indoor fields. I do not know if they will have the outdoor fields open, but i would think seeing as it is Totally ncie out. Im going there tomarrow (wed.) and also on Sun. if i dont go to Apoc and atleast watch the tourny.

if youd be up for doin a tourny at Apoc with me, and well i could get 1 other person, we could work somthing out possibly.

Drop me an E-mail or just reply, or AIM

my name on aim... ha... is Nerdass06

E-mail is Nerdass06@hotmail.com

hopeto hear from ya soon! :cheers:

ICP
03-29-2005, 01:10 PM
They still have walk ons, even though there is a tourney. You just can't use the airball field. But later in the day, you usually get to play on the hyperball field.

E-Dubs01
03-29-2005, 04:13 PM
so you can play on any field, but not airball? and you said you cna later use Hyperball, Like after the tourny or what?, or can you use hyperball all day if it is not being used by tourny. becuase if so, i may come by on sunday.

E-Dubs01
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
well, my buddy and i are going to go, he shoots a A-5 Response, and i have a classic mag with AA Barrell. Hope to see some peeps there.

We are going to watch the tourny, and play hyperball.

-eric

ICP
03-29-2005, 05:53 PM
they use hyperball all day for the tourney, except for final rounds. So then it is open to walk ons. The rest of the day, you can play on any other field. Lots of fun. Gotta watch out at the tower field though. It's close to the airball field, and you will get hit by balls that bounce off the bunkers. :eek:

Just some info for those that have never played there, The reffing situation is pretty crappy for walkons. They don't ref a whole lot, but everytime I've been there, I've never seen any try and cheat. They take all the walk ons to one field and usually play 2 games. Then back to staging to refill on air and paint if nec. Then in about 5-10 min, you go back out to a different field. Lots of fun. The game style changes, as long as you have a decent ref. I've only been there once, with a horrible ref. Who spent most of the time sitting down and talking on her cell. And didn't really explain the type of game to new players. But that was only once, and the owner said he would talk to her about it, so maybe it's taken care of.

MedicDVG
03-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Looks like I am going down on saturday get there fairly early and stay until I am out of paint, money, or energy... LOL

Hope to see anyone... If my AO jersy comes by then, I'll wear that.. Otherwise I will be in my Portage County Sheriff's sweatshirt..

E-Dubs01
03-29-2005, 11:22 PM
DUde, some one from a team just Im'ed me saying they needed another player, Come on Sunday dude, you'll beable to watch some good Tourny action, and play some games with others. if it doesnt work out, we need to go there together some time! :) ha ha
-E

wimag
03-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Looks like I am going down on saturday get there fairly early and stay until I am out of paint, money, or energy... LOL

Hope to see anyone... If my AO jersy comes by then, I'll wear that.. Otherwise I will be in my Portage County Sheriff's sweatshirt..

is there price on their site correct. $100 a case ??

ICP
03-30-2005, 07:28 PM
yes but it's also bring your own paintb. :clap: :dance:

wimag
03-30-2005, 08:22 PM
yes but it's also bring your own paintb. :clap: :dance:

yeah, aware of BYOP but just wanted to verify if their cost listed was accurate. that is pretty damn steep.

E-Dubs01
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
well, some good news! im going to actually be playing in the tourny, some guys IM'ed me and asked so yeah why not. you should still come though and play that day, so you can represent the Automag!!!

he he talk to ya later

ICP
04-03-2005, 02:52 AM
did anyone go on sat? hope ya had a good time.

Good luck in the tourney today.(i think it's sunday) :tard:

MedicDVG
04-05-2005, 05:17 AM
Went on saturday.. there was a large bachelor party there, and they crashed our speedball game.. Popping slow rental semi's at us from about 40 yards away. So the ref says "Defend yourselves!" and we wheel on them and light them up.... it was the funniest thing I have ever seen...

Other then that, the weather was perfect.. I really had a good time there.. If it weren't for the gas prices being so @&^*&^#@ high, I would probably go there more often.

Oh well, there is still the large woodsball area in stevens point on sundays..

Alpha
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Wisconsin Peeps Represent!

Never again medic.... ;)