PDA

View Full Version : AO Patch ?????

Prezents
11-20-2001, 07:26 AM
Is there a place to order yet???/

Muzikman
11-20-2001, 08:08 AM
Well, here is what I can tell you. They should have gone to the mfg yesterday (Monday). I gave Slushee some of the money needed to do the first run, and seeing as he just got the money on Friday, he couldn't do the first run yet. Once he has patches in hand, I am sure he or Xzion will post where to purchase them.

Xzion
11-20-2001, 08:24 AM
Muzikman is right, we took the designs in on monday, and are in the setup process AS WE SPEAK! and presuming the 'prototype' patches so to speak come back and are to our satisfaction, will be put into production ASAP! which should be a matter of weeks, just hold on for a -little- longer! :D

Temo Vryce
11-20-2001, 02:52 PM
<Looks arround for something to hold on to.>
Ah ha!!
Squish!!
Ewww...
Paintballs bad to hold on to. :(

Xzion
11-20-2001, 03:12 PM
*looks at Temo Vryce and scratches his head curiously "um... that has what to do with patches?" lol :D

ThePatriot
11-20-2001, 04:07 PM
I kinda wasnt paying attention to AO for the past few backs but im back now, i do remember voting for patches, some questions, which ones were actually picked? how much will they be? how many different types? and will AO members only be able to purchase them? and will they be for sale via AO like someone on the site of will we have to send money to one of the ppl from AO, some answers would be very helpful, thnx

Xzion
11-20-2001, 04:24 PM
The patches were going with, via popular demand, were patches #1 and 3, which were the gold and the blue one with the offset URL. There may be additional patch designs in the future. For price, theyre 7.00 USD, and 11.00 CAD, thats with shipping included. We were considering using paypal, but neither Slushee or myself really want to be responsible for keeping track of orders and such incase we invest it into the patches and people end up wanting a refund for some reason, with mail orders, we'll likely have orders coming in more steadily so we can keep up, its not like going to a bank or post office and buying a money order is really all that hard. Seeing how myself and Slushee are having the patches made, and were technicaly not a company, the money will probably be sent to one of our home addresses. Any additional questions, feel free to PM me on the fourm.