PDA

View Full Version : Automag RT Classic

E_Money
03-28-2005, 04:22 AM
I'm looking at purchasing a RT Classic is very very good condition. However, is this worth the money (around 275 or so with extras) or should i look at a RT Pro? How upgradalbe is the old classic, I would be interrested in installing a level 10 bolt if possible. Thanks for your advice!

athomas
03-28-2005, 08:17 AM
The RT Pro comes with the level 10. The old automag RT requires you to purchase a level 10 and is not really upgradeable at all past that. If you do want one for nostagia purposes, they are quite inexpensive because they are not upgradeable.

BigEvil
03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Agreed.

The Classic RT is an awesome gun, and you can pick them up pretty cheap now. The only problem is if you are the type of person who like to keep adding goodies to their marker. Once you put an I-frame and Lvl10 on, your pretty much done. The physical differences between the Classic RT valve and all of the others makes it impossible to just bolt on upgrades. (Such and the ULT trigger, ULE bodies)

The one mod I am thinking of doing on my brothers is making a home made Neu-frame for it, that is, if I can get away with using the stock on/off.