PDA

View Full Version : Team

68classicmag33
03-28-2005, 02:09 PM
I have a paintball team and I am wondering how I can get sponsored. Can anyone give me some ideas?

Python14
03-28-2005, 02:36 PM
Play lots of tournaments. Win them.

Get together and make a team resume. List information about your team. Your players. Your equipment. Wins. etc.

Make lots of copies and give to local businesses and paintball companies. List what you need financially or equipment wise and more importantly, what you can/will do for your sponsors.

68classicmag33
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
we havent been 2 many tournaments tho...we want sponsored to pay for the tournamnets and all...thanks!

Python14
03-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Your putting the cart ahead of the horse. Potential sponsors want to support players and teams that other people will look at and say "well, Team X uses product Y and they are really good. I'm gonna use Product Y now because I want to be as good as Team X". What you want is sorta like putting a billboard up in a blind neighborhood. Why would the sponsor spend money on a team that potentially no one will pay attention to? Give them a reason to want to support you.

chairman_mao
03-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Your putting the cart ahead of the horse. Potential sponsors want to support players and teams that other people will look at and say "well, Team X uses product Y and they are really good. I'm gonna use Product Y now because I want to be as good as Team X". What you want is sorta like putting a billboard up in a blind neighborhood. Why would the sponsor spend money on a team that potentially no one will pay attention to? Give them a reason to want to support you.
QFT