PDA

View Full Version : State of Air Gun Designs

akbbell
03-28-2005, 03:07 PM
What is the state of Air Gun Designs?

Where is the best place to buy Automags and parts?

I have been out the game for 7 years. I sold my Automag. I just recently purchased another off of Ebay. I used to see Automags throughout almost all magazines and websites. I have been unable locate someone who sells Air Gun Design markers via the web aside from Air Gun Design? I have noticed that the competition has their markers all over every website I find, however I only find parts here and there for AGD. Is AGD having problems? Are they just not marketing or am I looking in the wrong places?

If you can throw me a bone I would appreciate it.

Akbbell

Chronobreak
03-28-2005, 03:25 PM
What is the state of Air Gun Designs?

Where is the best place to buy Automags and parts?

I have been out the game for 7 years. I sold my Automag. I just recently purchased another off of Ebay. I used to see Automags throughout almost all magazines and websites. I have been unable locate someone who sells Air Gun Design markers via the web aside from Air Gun Design? I have noticed that the competition has their markers all over every website I find, however I only find parts here and there for AGD. Is AGD having problems? Are they just not marketing or am I looking in the wrong places?

If you can throw me a bone I would appreciate it.

Akbbell

Welcome to AO

1.) illinois :p

they arent really advertising/marketing at all except a very little to scenario market.

some sites to help you find parts

www.tunamart.com
www.themagsmith.com
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

akbbell
03-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Great Thanks!

ColdFuzion
03-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Welcome to AO! The sites he gave are great, I just want to add www.airgun.com if you haven't already been. That's where I ordered from.

-Cold

Maggot6
03-28-2005, 07:30 PM
You can only find some sites that sell intelliframes(45 grip) and a few other Misc parts, I havn't seen an automag,minimag rt e/x on a site in forever that was in stock....Last I saw was on xtremez.com like, a year ago with a micro emag. Don't have em anymore though.

Tunaman
03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
I have automags, minimags, RT Pro's, Emags...everything but the Xmags. Plenty of them too. And all the parts you will ever need. Email me. ;) tunaman5@comcast.net

master_alexander
03-28-2005, 08:06 PM
go to the classified section of markers or misc items for used stuff, and the dealerf section for new stuff, then there is ebay, and welcome to AO :D

warbeak2099
03-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Don't forget www.logicpaintball.com too. That's where I got mine from. His anno guy is a little shaky but he's a pleasure to work with.

jewie27
03-29-2005, 03:30 AM
Tunaman is great. Also check out www.themagsmith.com