PDA

View Full Version : Hoses

68classicmag33
03-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Can any1 tell me where I can buy a new hose for my automag?????

Maggot6
03-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Macroline? Go to Tunaman, he sells everything you'll need for a mag. oR rouge, whichever you prefer

SENSE you have only posted 4 times, maybe you wont know who those guys are,.
Tunaman is a 40+ mag Tech, who is simply amazing and will do you up with anything. He is cheap, and makes some of his own stuff. He is a moderator here, so just go down to the bottom for his email and everything

Rouge is more of a custom guy(So I see...) and he puts together great gun packages, and sells AGD stuff cheaper than AGD itself.

Both are amazing sellers, just buy from whoever lives closer to you.

White wolf airsmitthing "WWA" has some cheap stuff for mags as well.

Chronobreak
03-28-2005, 09:12 PM
ss hose?

i reccomend SS over macroline

actionvillage.com
888paintball.com

JRingold
03-28-2005, 10:51 PM
I would also recommend Stainless Steel braided hose. If you are going for something that is more astheticly pleasing, you can always put some shrink wrap around it...

Here's what mine looks like. (http://www.users.qwest.net/~riii/photogallery/paintball/AGD-AutoMag-Custom-2.JPG) Stainless wrapped with kilaskin.

gc82000
03-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Yes use SS braided I have tried to macrolines in the past and had them burst on me. SS braids is the way to go when it comes to putting gas in a mag.

JoshK
03-29-2005, 09:23 AM
Yes use SS braided I have tried to macrolines in the past and had them burst on me. SS braids is the way to go when it comes to putting gas in a mag.

just make sure you use some good macro line if you use it (its very nice)...i have never had my good macroline(i dont know the brand so i couldnt tell you sorry) burst on me, and unlike others who I have heard having problems about cutting your edges nice and flat or else it leaks; i have not had that problem either. I have used macro on both of my cockers, my mag. I did have ss on my tippy but it ticked me off because you would need a big ugly QD to disconnect the two pieces it is connecting.