PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving everyone

cphilip
11-20-2001, 02:54 PM
I hope everyone is going to have a lot to be thankful for. Me? I am thankful for reasonably good health, a great family both at home and here on AO and for the time I get to spend here helping out.

Thing that I would "be" thankful for if it were to happen? bin Ladens head on a platter for Thanksgiving! Sweet! ;)

I know this is early but I will not be on very much till I get back on Sunday as I am traveling to the Beach at Edisto Island SC for a little holiday get away. I did not get to make my annual beach trip during the summer this year due to my Sisters illness so I am going to get away for a bit this holiday to make up for it. So please everyone behave while I am away and have a good time. I will be leaving mid day tomorrow so I will check in but not much.

Love all you guys and gals on AO and at AGD.

God Bless America and be safe.

cphilip

Xzion
11-20-2001, 03:48 PM
Thanksgiving in November? and people say us Canadians are weird.... Thanksgiving belongs in October where it belongs! lol :D

Just kidding all, Happy Thanksgiving!

ThePatriot
11-20-2001, 04:02 PM
HAPPY TURKEY DAY, gl on ur trip and have fun

(check your PMs. Army)

PaInTbALL zAcH
11-20-2001, 04:04 PM
Thanksgiving is my birthday this year. I get a retro valve and turkey and cake. Now thats something to be thankful for :cool:

zvanut
11-20-2001, 04:16 PM
and everyone else.

Dave
11-20-2001, 04:41 PM
I am happy to be so blessed, happy to have good friends, happy to have such a cool company to be with(AGD), and so happy that Rob is gonna throw in a free Super Bolt with my new Retro Valve:)

ok ok, j/k on that last one :D

-Dave

Happy thanksgiving to all of AO and AGD

MajorDamage
11-20-2001, 05:53 PM
Happy Turkey Day AO! Man I just heard earlier today what we are eating on Thanksgiving, and im gonna need several plates!

ENDO!

Army
11-20-2001, 06:02 PM
wOOt! America's special day! Phil, drive safe and have a good time relaxing on the beach (I can relate bud!)

To all AO members, when you pray to your God to thank him for your good fortunes, ask that he watch over our troops and keep them safe.

Load SM5
11-20-2001, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Army
To all AO members, when you pray to your God to thank him for your good fortunes, ask that he watch over our troops and keep them safe.

Amen to that....

Everyone have a good Thanksgiving. I get to host it for the first time in the new house. And Friday and Staurday I will be drooling on the couch, enjoying the tryptophan low from all the bird.

FeelTheRT
11-20-2001, 06:31 PM
what date is Thanksgiving on?

ProjectMag
11-20-2001, 06:56 PM
Well considering today is the 20th and Thanksgiving is on Thursday, that'd make it on the 22nd. Not hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

mitch
11-20-2001, 07:00 PM
when was thanksgiving???

udtseal
11-20-2001, 07:03 PM
From the words of the great Timmay: "GOBBLES!!!!!!!!!! liba raooawww bleeehahhh ehhhhhh..... gobbles....."

:D :D :D :D

PigSweat
11-20-2001, 07:04 PM
It's American Thanksgiving, mtich. Not Canadian Thanksgiving which was over a month ago.

DrEvil
11-20-2001, 11:10 PM
Happy thanksgiving from the evilest paintballer in America.

FeelTheRT
11-21-2001, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ProjectMag
Well considering today is the 20th and Thanksgiving is on Thursday, that'd make it on the 22nd. Not hard to figure out. :rolleyes:

well... considering i never knew Thanxgiving was on this week, nor did i know the date/day Thanxgiving is on...

nutz
11-21-2001, 11:32 AM
eat up every one!!