PDA

View Full Version : got a egg2

Soopa Villain17
03-28-2005, 11:20 PM
well today i got my smoked egg2 in the mail , i didnt get to use it on a gun cuz i havent gotten it yet but i filled it with balls and turned it on so they fell back inot the bag and man this thing is fast im not sure about it feeding 19bps like they advertise but i timed it and its around 18 , but its really cool a little big but its a real cool hopper , just thought id share my expeireance with my first electro hopper i have ever owend

evilhomer
03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
I hate my Egg. Heavy and big. Reliable however...

gc82000
03-28-2005, 11:44 PM
hope it treats you well and last longer then most that I have seen.

Baby Huey
03-29-2005, 12:09 AM
loved my eggs reliability and speed. The shell is really cheap, as is the lid. If you are going to a tourney or a scenerio make sure you have an extra lid. You can really lower it close to your gun by cutting the feedneck down about an inch (measure for your gun). My egg sat about 1/8 of an inch of my shocker body. Helps you keep a low profile. For the replacement parts check out www.dropzonepaintball.com. They have the new style spring, lid, and rivet (if yours is new it should not have the big silver screws, boy they suck). Good luck. God Bless.

Codekevin0403
03-29-2005, 05:45 PM
your battery doors gunna screw u over so just be ready for that

ICP
03-29-2005, 06:00 PM
glad you like it. I had mine for a while, and despite the warnings for everyone else, I never had a problem with mine breaking. Maybe I just got lucky. Have fun.

fire1811
03-29-2005, 06:54 PM
I hate my Egg. Heavy and big. Reliable however...

what hopper do you use? please dont say halo :)

I have had halo's, eggs, revi's, rico's, and apache's

im back to the egg
never really had a problem with them.
shells are a little weak but cheap to replace.

I dont know if its just me but I have had 3 halos and all have been total junk.

barrel break
03-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Eh, my egg2 is a little bit heavy (just got it). I JUST did a drop test when I read this, and It came out 18BPS. It's by no means on gun performance, but still, pretty damn good.

Soopa Villain17
03-30-2005, 11:00 AM
yea when i tested mine i figured it was feeding 17to 18 and its plenty fast for me , i hope it works good on my b2k4 when i get it, it is big tho

The Action Figure
03-30-2005, 11:55 AM
zboard + angel a4 softface bolt=ir3 with no chops :)

Soopa Villain17
03-30-2005, 08:22 PM
y board with b2k4 with pds = no chops lol i hope

MonsterMag
03-30-2005, 08:27 PM
halo B >eggy

Soopa Villain17
03-30-2005, 08:43 PM
halos cost twice as much and r ugly but they work good

NukeGoose
03-30-2005, 09:11 PM
When Halos work, they work very well. However most of them aren't too reliable, at least the ones that I've had (2 Halo B's, one Reloader B). My Reloader hasn't gone down yet. My Egg was reliable, but just feels... cheap, and I really don't like the shells or how all the weight is in the back of the hopper. I prefer using a revvy over an egg, but I'm usually up front, so ROF is not too important to me. My revvies have all been super reliable, none of the three have ever gone down.

atm743
03-30-2005, 09:21 PM
i had now befor and i loved it the only thing i hated about it was the feedtube was in the frount and i hated that cuse it was like all the weight of the hopper was in the back and the batterys were a pain to change

i loved it though it feed fast without miss feeds

to me halos and egg2s are equal

cuse my halo now feeds fast but not in even flows like the egg and its heavy. pluse a pain to clean and take apart.

soo they both have goods and bads

and look at that :D my smoke egg 2 was my first even elctric hopper i had

no wait it was a rico 2k crap :D well second cuse i didnt have the rico that long :D

MonsterMag
03-30-2005, 09:30 PM
atm you need a Victory board or somthing cuz youy halo is slow. I just put my halo back together yesterday. Yes the disasembly is a pain in the butt but its well worth it when it works. I think the eggy would be getter if they made better shells and stronger feednecks.
My 2 cents

68magOwner
03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
i dont like eggs, at all, i would much rather use my revvy over one (even though i use my halo almost exclusively), with that said, do yourself a halo and get a halo asap, you wolnt regret it