PDA

View Full Version : i broke my ULT

mag88888
03-29-2005, 04:19 PM
im so pissed off right now, what a bad day. i almost got in a fight, easily wouldve won. then i come home, try to adjust my shims, cant turn the top half of the ULT, so i tried harder, the top half bent, now it doesnt go in my gun good, everything is messed. ahhhhhh now i have to pay for a new one. just a "im angry" thread. has this ever happened to yall peeps?

Maggot6
03-29-2005, 04:53 PM
Sorry to hear that, my mag is up and running. Good thing the ULT doesn't cost more than 100$Whenver something on the gun breaks, that is over that it really pisses me off... Why the (near) fight?

Dayspring
03-29-2005, 05:01 PM
First of all, what part bent? The pin? The On off body itself?

Secondly, what were you using to twist it?

mag88888
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
the top half bent of the ULT, the brass part bent alittle bent. i used a hammer to tap it down, it worked a bit. it fits in my gun now. i called AGD and they said to leave it like that. i mean, it works. oh and whoever asked me why i almost got in a fight: some butt head called me a ***, is that ok to say on AO. well whatever, im not saying it towards anyone. so i got angry, smacked him, almosta fight. but this kid was just a **** talker. talks alot buy cant walk the walk, i think thats how it goes. well im a bit happier, its working now.