PDA

View Full Version : ULE RT vs. Tac-One

Luder
03-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Hello this is my first post on the forum and hopefully not the last. Anyhow I am in the market for a mag and I am sure this is not the first time this has been asked,but I need an honest answer from you devoted mag owners. What is, if any, difference between Ule Rt's and Tac-one besides the body. i know it is a newb question but i don't want to get one and wished i had bought the other.

LawnGnome7
03-29-2005, 05:56 PM
the body is the only difference between them i think

rellikmok
03-29-2005, 05:59 PM
They are basically the same. The body and the rail are different. But if you bought the RT ULE you would have to buy the intelliframe. The tac is a killer deal. ;)

Tunaman
03-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Email me for a great deal on either one. tunaman5@comcast.net ;)

Chronobreak
03-29-2005, 06:11 PM
or www.whitewolfairmsithing.com

or themagsmith.com ;)

coolhand(ao) i

keeping things fair :p

peewee
03-29-2005, 06:13 PM
Only difference is body type & grip frame. You get a double finger trigger with the tac one instead of a single. Believe me you want the double if you can get it. I got a single on my ULE & had to upgrade 6 months later. The both rock :headbang: :hail: .....

Codekevin0403
03-29-2005, 07:04 PM
get a tac one, but i thought that an ULE RT had the foregrip placed further forward than on a tac-one? correct me if i'm wrong

Luder
03-29-2005, 07:09 PM
The reason why I am asking is because for one i found a local guy selling his Tac-One at where i play all the time for $375 with only about 2 cases ran through it and i already have been checking out White Wolf for an RT Custom. This is why I was wondering what the differences where.

Chronobreak
03-29-2005, 07:39 PM
The reason why I am asking is because for one i found a local guy selling his Tac-One at where i play all the time for $375 with only about 2 cases ran through it and i already have been checking out White Wolf for an RT Custom. This is why I was wondering what the differences where.

well ide just go with the tac thats a really good deal.

any reson hes selling it?

ult?

great deal when you consider x-valve =325 $ new ;) by itself

Luder
03-29-2005, 08:24 PM
well ide just go with the tac thats a really good deal.

any reson hes selling it?

ult?

great deal when you consider x-valve =325 $ new ;) by itself
He has a Shocker and was going to get into more recball and wanted a durable and reliable gun, but decided against it. Oh yeah no trigger job.