PDA

View Full Version : Morlock questions.

JoshK
03-29-2005, 11:20 PM
I have some questions about the morlock.

1. I have a hyperframe, and my first question is about the eyes. Could I have someone tap my ule body, and mill the rail so I could have a reflective eye hidden from view?

2. What is the cap on these boards? I heard it was unlimited in open mode, and 15 in tournament mode...is this correct?

3. Someone told me these boards are set via the trigger...how does this work? Like you hold down the trigger for a certain amount of time, and it will switch modes?

4. For the $119 what do these come with?

Thanks for all the help.

Sincerily,

Josh

CKY_Alliance
03-29-2005, 11:23 PM
They come with wiring harness and eyes. With eyes off there is unlimited Rate of fire there are several modes but you prolly have to program them yourself.

EDIT: Also it comes with the board of course

Duck Hunt
03-30-2005, 01:05 AM
http://www.exarin.com .

Unlimited rate of fire, no cap on tourney lock, you just can't change the settings. Ask a shop about milling, like Devils Den Rogue Factor or WWA.

Hold trigger and turn board on, light blinks once, select your register ya ya ya, theres a manual on the website.

For 119 + shipping you get Eyes, switch and wiring harness and board.

I got one.

Sean

JoshK
03-30-2005, 12:16 PM
http://www.exarin.com .

Unlimited rate of fire, no cap on tourney lock, you just can't change the settings. Ask a shop about milling, like Devils Den Rogue Factor or WWA.

Hold trigger and turn board on, light blinks once, select your register ya ya ya, theres a manual on the website.

For 119 + shipping you get Eyes, switch and wiring harness and board.

I got one.

Sean

How do you like it? I'm having a guy anno my gun who could do the milling for me. What kind of eyes do you get? Or do you have a choice? I think I woulld have to go with a reflective for the way I want them to be set up.

Duck Hunt
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Umm, I have yet to install it on anything right now. So far its easy to set up and program, but I've only tried that on sear trippers and they SUCK. Its a good board and should work great for the hyperframe.

Sean

JoshK
03-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Umm, I have yet to install it on anything right now. So far its easy to set up and program, but I've only tried that on sear trippers and they SUCK. Its a good board and should work great for the hyperframe.

Sean

The reflective eyes suck? You should install it on a mag and let me know :)

Duck Hunt
03-30-2005, 04:34 PM
No, SEAR TRIPPERS like spyders SUCK. I tried to push my brothers Electra past 15 BPS and it started having problems.

My Morlocks kinda just sitting here... I don't really have any plans on putting it into anything right now... If I put it into a hyperframe and documented it, it would give people more incentive to order them from me ;)

Sean

JoshK
03-30-2005, 05:07 PM
No, SEAR TRIPPERS like spyders SUCK. I tried to push my brothers Electra past 15 BPS and it started having problems.

My Morlocks kinda just sitting here... I don't really have any plans on putting it into anything right now... If I put it into a hyperframe and documented it, it would give people more incentive to order them from me ;)

Sean

You could put it in my hyperframe and document it. Then send the frame back with a dicounted (in price) board.