PDA

View Full Version : If you want some clean funnies...

Blazestorm
03-30-2005, 12:09 AM
http://www.blazestorm.net/lolol/

A few borderline stuff in the essays.

I'll be adding to it when I find CLEAN funny stuff...

Got ideas or links to put up? I will do so :D

tony3
03-30-2005, 12:26 AM
I laughed pretty hard at some of that stuff. I loved when it said so osama bin laden killed tupac.

ICP
03-30-2005, 01:49 AM
for more funnies, check out www.flowgo.com I think they are all (or at least most) clean. Dialup not recomended for most though.

slateman
03-30-2005, 02:51 AM
Good stuff.

AGDlover
03-30-2005, 12:31 PM
what grade are you in??!!!

AGDlover
03-30-2005, 12:36 PM
lol my fav: I chose Walt Whitman for my biography report because Mr. Farlow said if I wasnt going to take this class serously and not pick a real poet I might as well not come to class anymore.

lmao ahaahhahahahahah and it says this guy is in Honors English!!! Holy cencor batman I'm in English Skills 1 and I've had papers that eather A scared my teacher or B she didnt think i wrote them

SCpoloRicker
03-30-2005, 02:06 PM
lmao ahaahhahahahahah and it says this guy is in Honors English!!! Holy cencor batman I'm in English Skills 1 and I've had papers that eather A scared my teacher or B she didnt think i wrote them

English Skills 1? At least you're qualified... :p

tony3
03-30-2005, 02:40 PM
lol my fav: I chose Walt Whitman for my biography report because Mr. Farlow said if I wasnt going to take this class serously and not pick a real poet I might as well not come to class anymore.

I can tell you are in english skills 1 by your spelling.

behemoth
03-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Those papers are NOTHING.

Check the essay at albinoblacksheep.com

Not going to link em, because theyre pretty profane.

-=Squid=-
03-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Are any of these essays from people on here? I sold macroline to a "Peter Nguyen"

Blazestorm
03-30-2005, 05:25 PM
Those papers are NOTHING.

Check the essay at albinoblacksheep.com

Not going to link em, because theyre pretty profane.

Noticed how I mentioned "Clean"

That one is funny though :)

A lot of people I know personally, go to my site, I plan to keep it clean.

Automaggot68
03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Are any of these essays from people on here? I sold macroline to a "Peter Nguyen"
Nguyen is the Smith of the Vietnamese culture.
My older married a Guy, Dat Phan Nguyen. I asked him about it, he told me that.