PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ceasar Chavez Day!!!!

grw4w34
03-31-2005, 07:51 PM
I dont have school today because of Ceasar Chavez. Would be a 4 day weekend if I decide to skip my friday class tomorrow. Spent most of the day at the beach. Thanks Ceasar Chavez.

MrWallen
03-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Same here, gotta love random holidays no one's heard of.

1stdeadeye
03-31-2005, 08:11 PM
You should go celebrate by picking tomatos! :wow:

quik
03-31-2005, 08:18 PM
You should go celebrate by picking tomatos! :wow:

Amerikkka.

Army
03-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Ah, the Che Guevera of California.

Perhaps a "hero" to some, but close to criminal to others. Did more to encourage illegal (note "illegal") immigration than even Vincente Fox. Don't start on the "white people won't do those jobs", that's ignorant at best.

I have NO problem with LEGAL aliens doing whatever LEHAL means to support their families. Get a green card and work all you want.

Be here ILLEGALLY, as Ceasar promoted, and don't cry when you get deported, and really piss off the tax paying American citizens until you do.

I support any means to keep criminal immigrants from crossing our borders. :mad:

Rooster
03-31-2005, 10:14 PM
They do make good target pratice when they try to cross the river.

Target Practice
03-31-2005, 11:20 PM

Hot damn, Army was right. They ARE taking my job away!

grw4w34
04-01-2005, 12:08 AM
I dont like illegal immigration, Im just glad I get a day off for no real reason. A good friend of mine is in Arizona right now with the Minute Man project. For those of you who dont know what that is, its civilians that sit by the boarder and radio in boader patrol when someone is trying to cross illegally.

nippinout
04-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Although I somewhat agree with the concern that the Minuteman folks have, they aren't helping the situation.

The Border Patrol will be tracking the fresh vehicle tracks, and that means both coyotes and Minutemen. The Minutemen will be causing the Border Patrol to track down vehicles that they shouldn't be wasting their time on. But before the Minutemen even hit the border, it has been announced that 500 extra Border Patrol agents are going to be added to the force that monitors the region that the Minutemen are going to patrol.

Army
04-01-2005, 03:51 AM
The Minutemen will be no closer than 1 mile to the border. They will in no way interfere with the BP agents.

1stdeadeye
04-01-2005, 06:28 PM

Lord help me, I agree with Rooster word for word here! :wow: