PDA

View Full Version : Should I be afraid right about now? Help

Southparkrocks
03-31-2005, 09:10 PM
Alright here's my story, I send this guy my 2k2 Timmy he has more feedback than me so I offer to ship first which I do, half way into getting the gun to his house he says his friend doesn't want to trade anymore and that he'll ship it right back to me as soon as he gets it. He asks me not to leave any bad feedback and being the nice guy I am I say I won't.
Then I arranged a trade with a guy with a shocker, I asked the guy who backed down to send it to him and I won't ask him for the 15 dollars to reimburse me for shipping, he says, ok. It's Thursday now and the shocker guy hasn't gotten it. The guy who backed down said he shipped it USPS priority on Monday. So my question is, do you think my gun is lost, USPS is just slow or am I being scammed? I asked him to get a tracking number and insurance but he never responded to that only told me that it was shipped USPS priority, and he's not on a lot because he doesn't have regular internet acess.

And for some reason I can't make paragraphs.

Glickman
03-31-2005, 09:12 PM
remember, feedback can always be faked :(

id give it a full week from monday

Southparkrocks
03-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Well he does have 17 feedback, been on pbn since 2003 I'm just trying to unscare myself.

Alpha
03-31-2005, 09:14 PM
Can't make paragraphs? Mean you can't hit tab? Yeah it sends it to the next field...

Do you have his full name, address and maybe phone number? If so you might be al set. Call the USPS ask about shipping then find out the maximum amount of time it will take. after that tiem, call the FBI for internet fraud.

Halliday
03-31-2005, 09:16 PM
17 feedback where? PBN? ebay?

Won't give up the tracking #....? He's-a-scamming.

AGD202
03-31-2005, 09:19 PM
moo.... 17 feedback isnt enough to convince me to send a marker to some1.... now look at some1 like tmaxxking... if he had feedback like him thats convincing enough

i would think hes scamming too if he wont send a tracking number

and also does he have ANY bad feedback?

Southparkrocks
03-31-2005, 09:20 PM
He has 17 feedback pbn here

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392003

I'm not sure if he won't give it to me or something else because he says he doesn't have regular internet acess(sp). He has 1 bad feedback but the deal never happened.

I seem to have bad luck with usps, when I first bought the gun from a guy it took them 14 days to ship from Califonia to my house. I guess I'll wait a little while before I start accusing anyone. :(

cdacda13
03-31-2005, 09:40 PM
USPS is mostly likely running slow. They are never on time.
Or maybe he sent it regular USPS instead of priotey.

Southparkrocks
03-31-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm thinking that too, I'll give him a call if it doesn't come friday or saturday.

AGD202
03-31-2005, 09:42 PM
USPS i cant say is always slow... tmaxx sent me lowers priority and it ended up being overnight...

johnson88
03-31-2005, 09:44 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124370&perpage=21&highlight=&pagenumber=1

thats how much id need to send my gun first lol

etnie002
03-31-2005, 10:02 PM
I had a very similiar problem. You basically have to badger the hell out of USPS, priority means nothing to them. Try calling them and telling them and if you have all the info maybe they can tell you at least something that will reassure you, best of luck.

-=Squid=-
03-31-2005, 10:31 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124370&perpage=21&highlight=&pagenumber=1

thats how much id need to send my gun first lol
I would NEVER trade with that guy.

He had an Armageddon tank; I explained to him I had the money, but I needed it by a certain date. I told him I would buy if he would ship same time the next day, and he refused. No biggie, I made a post in the WTB forum explaining my situation and forgot all about "Jlovebig"

... No... That wasn't enough. For whatever reason, he had a posse of his retarded goons (people he has traded with) start posting negative feedback because I wouldn't ship first. What a total retard. Screw him; no force on this earth could make me trade with a piece of crap like that.

Sorry for the rant... But I really hate that guy.

CKY_Alliance
04-01-2005, 01:10 AM
The guy with the shocker could always be lieing??

ICP
04-01-2005, 01:42 AM
I would say, wait your extra week, and then file mail fraud on the guy you originally sent it too. It may seem like your being an A-hole, but unless you want to lose your timmy. Keep trying to get a hold of the guy, and see if you can get a reciept or transaction number (printed on every reciept from the post office) they the PO can do a trace on the package. If it comes to filing mail fraud, contact your local police and see if they will call either or both of the other parties.

Good luck.

FallNAngel
04-01-2005, 01:57 AM
No offense, but telling him to send your marker to another guy was not a smart move. Now instead of keeping any problems that come up between you and him, now it's between you, him and another guy.

I agree, give it a week, then look to file for fraud.

jenarelJAM
04-01-2005, 04:24 PM
ouch, good luck finding your gun, ive been in the same spot and its hard, hang in there.

ScatterPlot
04-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Wait a little longer before saying he scammed you. USPS is probly just slow, and they usually don't give out any tracking numbers unless you pay extra. Since you obviously have both people's addresses, go to usps.com and see how long it -should- take to get there. What states are each person in?

JoshK
04-01-2005, 05:37 PM
The only person I would trust sending my gun to and having him send it to another person is sk8ermog...he's the best trader guy ever...btw...I should leave feedback for that one time.