PDA

View Full Version : Mag 911!!! Help!!!!

cartman11590
03-31-2005, 09:55 PM
well about a half hour ago, i let my frend mess around with my tac one, which i now regret. after leaving the room, about ten minutes later i here a loud pshhhh noise and i run back to my room, finding my frnd has aired the bolt while out of the gun(superbolt off) and the bottom thing with the pin shot off, along with some o-rings. i just got this mag a week ago, and its my first mag ive owned, so i dont know much about them. can someone plz tell me how to fix this? im afraid to air it up without properly putting it back together with the advice of professionals. thnx (btw the orings that came out are flush together, the one smaller one inside the bigger one)

TMAXXKING1
03-31-2005, 10:11 PM
here are pics of 2 valves with the orings in place for the on/off aka pin

cartman11590
03-31-2005, 10:29 PM
its fixed! i watched that one lvl 10 instalation video and studied and fixed it. thnx (that set of pictures helped a lot btw)

TMAXXKING1
03-31-2005, 11:00 PM
np man i got the pics from blackcvg's ult thread..

jackbauer
04-01-2005, 01:27 AM
sometimes you have to be careful for that to not happen again. my old valve used to keep the firing pin under pressure even after i unhooked the tank. i had to kinda wiggle the valve to let the air out cause i almost lost all the pieces too when the shot out.