PDA

View Full Version : Quitting paintball, don't want mag- who wants it

ScatterPlot
04-01-2005, 01:58 PM
OK I decided today to stop playing paintball, it has just taken up too much time and money, so I'm giving it away to the first person to tell me why they deserve this gun. It's an X-valved SS body mag, with stock rail, intelliframe with intellifeed, some random foregrip, a 14" SS Freak, clear Warp, 12V revvy and a 45/45 Geddon tank. All works fine, I just don't want to go through the hassle of selling it cause I have got tons going on at the moment and honestly don't really care, so now it's a contest. Whoever can tell me why they deserve this gun more than everyone else here on AO gets it. Not like who doesn't have the money for one, but which one of you is, well, the coolest person alive. And tell me why. Then you get the gun, simple as that. Will try to have some pics up in the next day or so.
april fools!

Come on, someone take this!

WicKeD_WaYz
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
When it comes down to it I dont want or need a gun, thats aside from the fact that its April fools day. hahah so your gettin nothin from me.

grw4w34
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
id take it if it werent a mag. haha. nice one.

AGDlover
04-01-2005, 02:07 PM
i'll take it.... *looks at post on rely page*.....bastard

fcpchop
04-01-2005, 02:50 PM
not a bad atempt... but not good enough :p

ScatterPlot
04-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Highlight!

Target Practice
04-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Stop taking my goddamn technique!LOL HIGHLIGHT

dj89
04-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Ok this is not for me it for my friend.

His dad left him mom when he was young, now his mother take care of all 3 of her kids, the oldest is in Iraq severing for the us. He can barrel afford to play let alone buy a good marker, I think that this would help him get away from what he seems to be doing on the weekends, Drugs. I'll do my part and help him get paint to play, and i'll let him fill or my scuba.

Thanks DJ

CaptaiN_JacK
04-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Ok this is not for me it for my friend.

His dad left him mom when he was young, now his mother take care of all 3 of her kids, the oldest is in Iraq severing for the us. He can barrel afford to play let alone buy a good marker, I think that this would help him get away from what he seems to be doing on the weekends, Drugs. I'll do my part and help him get paint to play, and i'll let him fill or my scuba.

Thanks DJ

Mind telling me what day it is today?

dj89
04-01-2005, 04:14 PM
? o ya its still april fools hina forgot about that, o well back to plan one. :) I need a rail and a trigger frame if any one has one.

noahyay
04-02-2005, 02:14 AM
i like automags, and your really cool, and ill sell it and give you half the money i get, and ill use the rest for a warp

JoshK
04-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Since he hasnt deleted it before april fools day is over it becomes true!

I deserve it because I love you, and want to have your child.

ScatterPlot
04-02-2005, 02:58 AM
OK, Josh gets it now. I already know your address, so don't bother sending it to me. :D

JoshK
04-02-2005, 03:02 AM
OK, Josh gets it now. I already know your address, so don't bother sending it to me. :D

I dont think you do... I'll pm it to you.