PDA

View Full Version : Mags

Mag/Cocker_Fan
11-20-2001, 08:12 PM
If you read my sig, you know I have Cockers'. Lots of em. I have 2 Barrels for each gun. And lots of Co-2 and Nitro Tanks. Then again, I am also on a Tournament Team. I feel like a Mag but I need to know a good setup. I need to know what to get. AND DONT SAY AN E-MAG! I do not tend to like Autos, I go through to much Paint, and it is harder to keep track of the Paintballs used. Last time I borrowed my freinds E-Matrix and I went through a case of Paint in 2 games. And I am not Trigger Happy, I shot twice as many Paintballs as I needed to. Plus, my harnsess can only hold 1,500 ronds of Paint, I knwo it is alot, but it is so heavy I usually only cart around an extra 600 shots. I need a Compact gun for team Practices. Since this is a Mag' site, what better place to do it??

jah871
11-20-2001, 08:28 PM
personally i would go with a 68 mag or minimag hopper right, with a retro valve, ur coice of barrel, agd intelliframe, warp feed, fore grip air hoses and drop personal preference on ur part. if u dont want to go thru a lot of paint get everything except the retro valve. i like the mini or 68 mag more than the RT pro because i think it is more upgradable and maybe a bit smaller and lighter.

Russ
11-20-2001, 08:29 PM
Wait and get an E-Mag Extreme or 2, then you could use the plethora of 'Cocker barrels that you posess. :rolleyes:

Oops, I said E-Mag.

Load SM5
11-20-2001, 08:32 PM
Maybe you could look at a Micromag RT. I usually would pay the extra money for an aluminum body but you would'nt have to buy any new barrels. If you don't like the 2x frame that comes with it then I'd snag an intelliframe. Nice short trigger pull with the intellifeed option.

See, I did'nt say E-mag.

deded
11-20-2001, 08:40 PM
For a cheaper alternative to what most people are saying...

I'd say get a mini or automag used from AO.

Get a 2x frame if it doesn't come with one, a good barrel (or 2) and a comfy drop.

All of AGD's stock internals are good, the only thing worth upgrading in there would be to get a Retro Valve, otherwise just use the stock stuff. :D

Warps are really nice, but its a matter of preference.

FooTemps
11-20-2001, 08:41 PM
I say mini or 68 classic powerfeed. You can upgrade them with retro later if you want to... Just make sure to get an intelliframe...

Failure
11-20-2001, 09:01 PM
I say go with Russ' idea and just be conservative with paint. I don't know much about emags and what settings there are if any.

MagMan5446
11-20-2001, 09:51 PM
deded, I don't think this guy needs a cheaper alternative. Look at all the money he's put into all his guns already.

Get an RT Pro with a 2x frame and a good drop and you're all set.

ThePatriot
11-21-2001, 12:18 AM
Buy a stingray and trick it out.....

Janixs
11-21-2001, 08:01 AM
I’m with Load SM5 on this one. Your choice has already been made for you. Go with a Micromag or Micro RT, you will be able to get use out of all those cocker barrels.

Dubstar112
11-21-2001, 10:52 AM
Micro mag if you dont like warp feed, then you can like Russ said, use your cocker barrels.

AngelBoy
11-21-2001, 11:11 AM
Well, first thing you need to do is give me one of those Angel A.I.R.s. Then you need to buy an ELECTRONIC extreme mag, lol.

See, I didnt say emag either:)

Manuel_FZR
11-21-2001, 12:07 PM
I go with LoadSM5 ... MicromagRT ... would be the best - i think.

Russ
11-21-2001, 12:27 PM
Mag/Cocker_Fan,

Pardon me for being curious, but why would you have 6 of the same barrel, 3 times over? Inquiring minds need to know. To quote from your first AO post, "Be honest. No one likes a liar." on quote.

I had 2-12" CP's, but that was because both my son and I had spyders.

Panzerr
11-21-2001, 01:15 PM
Uh, why would you want a different marker for team practices?? You should practice with what you play with.

Mag/Cocker_Fan
11-21-2001, 06:22 PM
Barrels, lots of barrels, half for sale...... I have an armory of barrels and Barrel Adapters so I can put them on different guns also. And, most of the Barrels are for Spyders. I use a Barrel Adapter for Spyder-To-Autococker. I have yet to sell some of them. People like the barrels I have, considering most of them are for Spyders. (the neighboorhoods favorite gun). If some Barrels I do not use remain unsold, I can sell you them. The Barrels I am not selling are the ones Cocker' Ready. Now for the WHY DO YOU NEED A MAG PART??? They are smaller than my Cockers', most of em' anyway. And I need a more FIX-ME-LESS gun. Cockers' are great and all, but when they break, they break. it took me a week to fix one. Ouch. So, I am going to buy a Mag' and try it out. If I like it, I am going to sell some Cockers' and replace them wiht Mags'. That is my reasons. if you would like to TRY to buy a Barrel, specify gun type.

magman007
11-21-2001, 06:31 PM
but in your sig, you say you have a KAPP free flow cocker. Kapp doenst make the free flow nor do they market them. If your walkin around spoutin false info, people arent gonna trust yout judgement, or what you say. I would change your sig before more people get the wrong impression, sorta like i did.

Mag/Cocker_Fan
11-21-2001, 06:55 PM
It said KAPP FREE FLOW Autococker. Dont aks me, I just say what the thing says. I guess I was wrong, sorry for the wrong info. I know about every Cocker' inexistence. My friend said said he SOLD me a KAPP Free Flow Autococker. I guess he was wrong, it would be cool though if KAPP did make the Free Flow though...... Like I said before, Sorry.

magman007
11-21-2001, 06:58 PM
Sorry if i came off harsh, i didnt really meen to. Im just edgy cuz my gf hasnt called me yet! any ways... Describe the kapp to me. I just bought a kapp and i am interested in what your set up is. Please enlighten me. Color, feed, pneus etc...

MAGS own YOU
11-21-2001, 07:09 PM
How do you like your Black magic?

magic55
11-21-2001, 08:04 PM
i'm selling most of my stuff if you would like an rtpro with some stuff. email me fs55@freeze.com

The Mad Painter
11-21-2001, 10:19 PM
Okay. a Z-Body, with a retro valve, and maybe a new MacDev Compressed air tank, intelliframe, Smart Parts Forgrip, Smart Parts Wood Grips, benchmark rail. See, the z-body looks pretty cool, and you can use all your cocker barrels on it, not go electro, but still have the fastest shooting gun there is. and it would be easy to get all this, seeing how you pry have a sponsorship. this would all go together nice, almost what i have, cept i dont have inteli-frame or benchmark rail. oh well....

Cocker_Fan2001
11-22-2001, 10:33 AM
I will start were I left off, Magman007; I love my "KAPPy". It is the gun (along with the Sleeper and DarkCocker) that breaks the least. My setup is an Angel A.I.R. , 14inch Matching Boomstick, it is Red, Rock Regulaotr, ANS GenX2 Regulator, Armson Pro-Dot site, 12volt Revvy, and the Frontblock (the one with the Rock) is an ANS 2001 Front Block Kit. It is a sweet setup.

MagsOwnYou; I like my Black Magic, but my "KAPPy", "DARKy", and my "SLEEPy" I like them the most, becuase they are the most reliable. But the Black Magic is what I use if I feel like looks. But I usually dont go for looks, so I am selling it.

To everyone else; this is my friends setup: a F/X RT Pro, Angel A.I.R., some sort of Dropforward, Macroline Kit, Armson Pro-Dot site, Z-Grip, and a Evlution. If I do get a Mag, it will be an RT of some sort. So, could you please give me some good setups? No Intellie Frame please. No E.L.C.D. Something Basic, and small. With a fair rate of fire, nothing where your Hopper is empty in 10 seconds.