PDA

View Full Version : dragon intimidator help!!!

sponsor.me
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
i just got a dragon intimidator today. when i go into the eye menu, i have three options which are dry fire, delay, and force. i tried all 3, and it still shoots when there is no paint inside. how do i turn the eye on?!??!.. an what do those 3 things do.. i kno what dry fire is obviously, but delay is the same thing just slower.. and as far as force mode goes, i have no idea what it means. so what is force mode, and how do i get this eye on?

quik
04-02-2005, 04:19 PM
i just got a dragon intimidator today. when i go into the eye menu, i have three options which are dry fire, delay, and force. i tried all 3, and it still shoots when there is no paint inside. how do i turn the eye on?!??!.. an what do those 3 things do.. i kno what dry fire is obviously, but delay is the same thing just slower.. and as far as force mode goes, i have no idea what it means. so what is force mode, and how do i get this eye on?

-Delay will delay the bolt for about 1 second after the trigger is pulled and a ball is not "seen"

-Dry Fire is eye off.

-Force is "I wont shoot unless I see a ball"

If it shoots with force mode on, your eyes are probably broke.

SpecialBlend2786
04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
If it shoots with force mode on, your eyes are probably broke.

yeah, they are either broken, or maybe out of allignment.

Flow_Tech
04-02-2005, 07:58 PM
ok..
delayed and dry fired are explained above
Forced is when the marker will not shoot unless it detects somethign in the eyes path such as a ball or the bolt
my bet is that you had your finger,paint,or the bolt infront of the eyes in forced mode when you were pulling the trigger..try to do it without anything infront of the eyes and see if it does it..if it does,take your eye covers off,and put a small piece of paper between the back of the eye and the eye cover and tighten them again and check to see if it shoots without anything in the breech..if it does,chances are that your eyes are dead and youll need to replace them..your local proshop should be able to order you a set but if they cant,pick a set up from here
www.paintballkingdom.com
OR
www.assassinspaintball.com
OR
www.bradyspaintball.com

sponsor.me
04-02-2005, 10:32 PM
well the only thing is, that i just bought the gun today at 9 in the morning an only took 300 shots in delay and dry fire mode. when i was ripping with it, i chopped when it wasn't in force of course, so after reading your replys, i thought maybe they were dirty.. so i took off the eye covers and cleaned off the eyes(there was a lot of paint on them). i do not have any air left, so i put it in force mode, and i pulled the trigger, and it still makes the click sound. should it still do that? since it is making that click sound, does that mean it will still shoot when i air it up even though it is in force mode?.. and i also pulled the eyes out, and let them hang down so nothing was in front of them and it still made that click sound.. the last thing is, with that paper, should i use 1 thin piece between the eye and the cover? thanks a lot guys

Flow_Tech
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM
well the only thing is, that i just bought the gun today at 9 in the morning an only took 300 shots in delay and dry fire mode. when i was ripping with it, i chopped when it wasn't in force of course, so after reading your replys, i thought maybe they were dirty.. so i took off the eye covers and cleaned off the eyes(there was a lot of paint on them). i do not have any air left, so i put it in force mode, and i pulled the trigger, and it still makes the click sound. should it still do that? since it is making that click sound, does that mean it will still shoot when i air it up even though it is in force mode?.. and i also pulled the eyes out, and let them hang down so nothing was in front of them and it still made that click sound.. the last thing is, with that paper, should i use 1 thin piece between the eye and the cover? thanks a lot guys
when you cleaned them and installed them again,was your bolt forward when you pulled the trigger?
If you were in dryfire when you were shooting paint,that was why you chopped..Dry fire lowers your dwell,DEbounce and Mbounce,as well as B.I.P and delay which makes your gun cycle faster which inturn doesnt allow the paint to feed all the way which causes teh chop.
if you feel like your able to do so,take off the left grip panel(the actuall panel,not just the grip) and see if you can find any pinched wires..let me know what you see.

flyinasian016
04-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Take your bolt out in forced, if it still shoots in forced with the bolt out then the eyes are messed up. This could mean pinched wire, unalignment, wireing harness isn't plugged in all the way, etc. However, if it doesnt shoot, then it works fine and the bolt was forward blocking the eyes. It only takes 3 shots for the eyes to turn off...

THats if you have WAS, if you have frenzy, then you suck..

sponsor.me
04-02-2005, 11:39 PM
when you cleaned them and installed them again,was your bolt forward when you pulled the trigger?
If you were in dryfire when you were shooting paint,that was why you chopped..Dry fire lowers your dwell,DEbounce and Mbounce,as well as B.I.P and delay which makes your gun cycle faster which inturn doesnt allow the paint to feed all the way which causes teh chop.
if you feel like your able to do so,take off the left grip panel(the actuall panel,not just the grip) and see if you can find any pinched wires..let me know what you see.
the bolt was not forward when i instakked them and tried again.. i makes the click sound, and the shot counter goes up though. i chopped in both dry fire, and delay, but only because i was ripping with a gravity because i broke my halo. when i took off the left side pannel, everything looked ok to me.. i did not c any pinched wires, and everything seemed to look ok. i am just very mad, becuase i havent even played with it yet, and i dont wanna go through the hassel of sending it into the factory and wait a long time to get it back. do you have any other suggestions?

Flow_Tech
04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
what board is it that you have?

sponsor.me
04-02-2005, 11:56 PM
all i know is that it is a was board.. i think there are diff. was boards, but i think it is that not as good 1. i dont think it is the equalizer, because it is too slow.

Flow_Tech
04-03-2005, 12:00 AM
what are your settings?

sponsor.me
04-03-2005, 12:03 AM
my settings are all stock
dwell-08.0
BIP-.5ms
bolt delay- 15 ms
debounce-12.0M bounce- 02

Flow_Tech
04-03-2005, 12:07 AM
lower your bolt delay to 11..
what is your LPR set at?

sponsor.me
04-03-2005, 12:11 AM
i lowered my bolt delay to 11 like you said. i have no clue what my lpr is at and i have air left to see it. but when i have it on force and pull the trig., it click and the shot counter goes up one. will it do that even if it wont shoot, or would it normally not click and go up a shot? im not sure if it will acually shoot or not, because like i said before i have no air. i dont kno if this is normal or not either, because this is my first timmy... do you have any other suggestions?

flyinasian016
04-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Did you take the bolt out and see if it still "clicked"?

If it does still click your eyes are unclean, miswired, pinched wires, the 12pt harness isnt connected all the way, or unaligned. Take the side of the clamshell off and make sure that your board is wired properly.

sponsor.me
04-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Did you take the bolt out and see if it still "clicked"?

If it does still click your eyes are unclean, miswired, pinched wires, the 12pt harness isnt connected all the way, or unaligned. Take the side of the clamshell off and make sure that your board is wired properly.
i too the bolt out and pulled the trigger, and it still maks the click sound. i do not really know what to do as far as checking the board.does anyone have a colored picture of what the inside of the pannel should look like?