PDA

View Full Version : Warp Karta Bodies

noahyay
04-02-2005, 04:46 PM
What do you guys think about these if they were made?

i thought it would be a good idea

tony3
04-02-2005, 05:04 PM
I think warp sluggos need to be made first.

JoshK
04-02-2005, 06:05 PM
or do they? :rolleyes:

SpecialBlend2786
04-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I think warp sluggos need to be made first.

if ever...

Chronobreak
04-02-2005, 07:27 PM
couldnt ahve searched this out? :rolleyes: :ninja:

"warp slugs"

"warp karta"

BigEvil
04-02-2005, 07:30 PM
"Warp" anything is a total waste of time and effort at this point. Only a few people use warps.

govnamac
04-02-2005, 07:52 PM
"Warp" anything is a total waste of time and effort at this point. Only a few people use warps.
That combined with how much a Karta body costs. How many of these were sold compared to vert feed ULE?

noahyay
04-03-2005, 01:39 AM
warp slugs would be effectively the same as a warp karta

HarrysSon
04-03-2005, 01:54 AM
it wouldnt matter, they just NEED TO BE MADE :rofl:

JRingold
04-03-2005, 11:47 AM
it wouldnt matter, they just NEED TO BE MADE :rofl:

Did I miss an announcement somewhere?? On Store.Airgun.com they are giving away warps with the purchase of a warp ULE body. Should I get one, or should I just get a normal "used" ule body for my "black magic" (http://www.users.qwest.net/~riii/photogallery/paintball/AGD-AutoMag-Custom-2.JPG)? Then I could shorten that top line also...

AGDlover
04-03-2005, 02:39 PM
dude you have some seroise hose problems

JRingold
04-03-2005, 03:44 PM
I know, that's why I'm thinking ULE body, and then thinking I need to get rid of that drop.

The only way it would work out on that drop and still allow me to use the on/off was to use a 6" and U it. I hate Macro, so it's "wrapped" stainless The QD's are a bit much, but you never know when you will have to remove somethign. It's my woodsball marker anyway...

SpecialBlend2786
04-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Did I miss an announcement somewhere?? On Store.Airgun.com they are giving away warps with the purchase of a warp ULE body. Should I get one, or should I just get a normal "used" ule body for my "black magic" (http://www.users.qwest.net/~riii/photogallery/paintball/AGD-AutoMag-Custom-2.JPG)? Then I could shorten that top line also...

it really depends on if you want vert feed or a warp.

Warp ULE 's are made, but not Warp slugs. the karta is made from AGD slug bodies, so if there are no warp slugs, there wont be warp kartas

JRingold
04-03-2005, 04:03 PM
But I could get a Warp slug made into something custom, right? Like the warp karta, only personalized. Or I could just get the Warp ULE body and a free warp, so I would have one to use with my X-mag also...

SpecialBlend2786
04-03-2005, 04:12 PM
But I could get a Warp slug made into something custom, right? Like the warp karta, only personalized. Or I could just get the Warp ULE body and a free warp, so I would have one to use with my X-mag also...

the thing is, there is no such thing as a warp slug. There are regular slugs, not warp slugs. if you want a warp on your xmag you'll need a warp breech. unless you want to demote your xmag to an emag :p

yakitori
04-03-2005, 06:22 PM
the answer is very simple.

http://www.themagsmith.com/

Vert warp feedneck

or just get a warp ULE body.

jewie27
04-03-2005, 06:50 PM
dude you have some seroise hose problems

seroisely. LOL.

I mean seriously. From the bottomline ASA it doesn't need to bend like that, just go straight up to the forgrip. From the vertical ASA to valve, you don't need to go over the powerfeed.

JRingold
04-03-2005, 10:28 PM
the thing is, there is no such thing as a warp slug. There are regular slugs, not warp slugs. if you want a warp on your xmag you'll need a warp breech. unless you want to demote your xmag to an emag :p

No, no, no. If I bought a Warp body for my mechanical Mag new from AGD, I would get a Warp feed for free. Then I could use it either on my Mechanical Mag, or on my X-Mag, since I have both breeches for my X-Mag.

JRingold
04-03-2005, 10:36 PM
seroisely. LOL.

I mean seriously. From the bottomline ASA it doesn't need to bend like that, just go straight up to the forgrip. From the vertical ASA to valve, you don't need to go over the powerfeed.

It's called working with what you have. I had the SS hose and just threw it together like that. I knew I would be changing it before it was finished so I didn't buy new lengths of hose until I was done, but I wanted it to be usable until then also.

The upper line has to go over the powerfeed, It doesn't fit below the powerfeed plug. As far as the lower line, I tried to go from the ASA to the grip with a shorter hose and it wouldn't work because it got in the way of the on/off on the asa. When I get a new body it will be better because I am going to slide the foregrip forward and get a shorter hose for the lower line. Everything will work out, eventually, until then, I am just trying to advertise for AO!

jewie27
04-04-2005, 12:58 AM
actually the upper steel hose can fit under the powerfeed. mine does. just like on a stock Minimag. 4" hose is all you need.